losing weight~~~

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
wow...even tis can get some advise...
wanna lose some weigh too...

anyway, had a fren did some pineapple diet thingy...he ate only pineapple and yogurt and some milk at nite..dat's all..
it's not heatlhy though but he lose a lot a lot a lot of weight!!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
lose weight fast....get high with vitamin D...ehehhehehe....theres no fast way of losing weight...if you stop eating completely...yes you may lose a bit of weight but thats just your water/body volume...and its hazardous...heehhehe

kookoo

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
Visit site
no coffee or tea after 8?
hmmm.....well i cut down on my carbo by 90%
it does help...and i play badminton twice a week...
and yoga almost everyday~
what else can i do?

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
atkins ( no carbs ) + exercise + drink water only ( no gassy / alchaholic drinks )

which i belive is impossible to do with our msian food and lifestyle

kookoo

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
Visit site
i eat very little...sometime only eat 2 times a day~sometimes one..
lost qiet abit..but wanna lose more~

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
BlackSamurai said:
zero rice.
Zero to hundred brand rice? hehehe

hhmm.... here's what I've heard so far, from my aunt who's into medical line for years.

- regular exercise. Big walk is good but jogging is bad. Walk fast for about 20 minutes, slowly increasing if needs be.

- food intake should reduce towards dinner time. Meaning, breakfast can be heavy (I guess), lunch at average, and dinner even more little. I eat only the vege for dinner, no rice. Unless eat outside, then mampus already. hahaha

- sex in all different position is good exercise too. hahahaha

- Watch your diet, I guess. And take lots of fruits. If you're a regular fruit eater, take fruits about 30 minutes before meal. It helps in digestion.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i think should not cut on food la... since our body needs nutritions... and if we cut food, then we surely lack of nutritions and there wont be enough energy in the body.... and its seriously a NO for teenagers or else it will affect ur growing... ehheeh this is my oppinion actually...

i think regular exercise is the best answer... try jogging & swimming.... actually i heard swimming is still the best even though u dont feel the sweat... but, all ur body part works at the same time...
but KNN i try jogging continuosly for 2 weeks everyday without fail... still same weight... tiu la... heheh....

All the Best ! :biggrin:

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
kookoo said:
how to lose weight fast???
wanna get more ideas...n ways to
aerobic...like jogging,bicycle,tae bo...20minutes everyday...nonstop...makesure heart rate is not more than 80%......

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
loosing weight, ok here i come , come i show u something :)
hehehhe .. i knw one or two gonna come in and laugh

left was me 6 months ago, the right side is me 2 months ago

total weight lost 20kg , period - 4months
mistakes i did - did not eat well , no nutricious food at all
i tell u the side effects later hehe

ok this is wht i did every single day
- 7 rounds in the stadium in 30 minutes
do not attempt a 7 round in the first day itself , why ? cos u will get too tired and give up the jog , i started with slow walks , after a week fast walk , tht was jst 4 rounds a day , then went up to 5 then only 6.
- after tht , jump into the gym , U MUST pump light weights , if u used to pump 10kg in one hand , and u used to do 10 reps and 3 rounds , now u got to do 20 reps , 3 rounds bt reduce ur weights to say 6kg , heavy weight will build muscle , light weight and more exercise will burn ur fat down, do sit-ups i did bout 150 a day
- after gym , i hunt for side games , tennis , basketball , badminton , pingpong
if u r not used to games , u gonna get a big heart pump , take rest between time to time, u will build stamina in time . join ler zth badminton games
- food intake , DO NOT FUCKING NOT EAT anything , what u musnt eat is red meat, forget ur bak kut teh and rendang , nothing with sugar is permitted , dream on ice cream , rice u got to cut down, u know usualy u go economy rice u take only quater of tht the rest push it down , take vegetable , TAKE alot of them , i fill my plate with atleast 60% vegetable, then whts left is Tau Fu , and u can take fish , fish is not a problem man , once in a while u can take chicken, tht one oso take stim sticken , kicap chicken or wht, no no to fried , forget ur nasi lemak and roti canai man, no mcd , no kfc , no pizza , no cheese , no sugar , go to pharmacy and get PAL SWEET artifical sugar , COKE ? go take diet coke and get used to it. A BIG NO to beer , beer has the most calories , u need to run atleast 12 rounds in the staidum to burn one tin of beer u know ?
- water, u need to finish atleast 3 big mineral bottle water per day , and this does not include the water u drink during exercise, take 100plus once in a while to get minerals
- concept of loosing weight and food intake
food = calories , fat and carbo = high calories , fibre = low calories
calories input - calories burned = add weight ... this is if input it more than burned
calories burned - calories input = loose weight and fat burnd

forgot to tell u , when u exercise u need to breathe properly , to burn fat u need OXYGEN , and do not work HARD in exercise , u must work less bt work LONGER , u mustnt feel pain , PAIN = build stamina + build muscle

ok here u go if u did it wrongly
if u dont eat and do not exercise , wht will happen ? u will become a SOTONG , ur weight will come down, u will come like a SISI , u will be very weak like a gal , if u dont eat properly , no minerals , u will get sick easily and not strong to fight pain , no antibody , the worst thing i faced for not eating food properly is HAIR LOST , hair drops if u dont eat properly cos u lost all ur vitamins and minerals. if u dunt eat properly, one fine day when u start back to eat properly, u will EAT LIKE A PIG , ur appetite will get EVEN BIGGER THAN GODZILLA and finish the whole buffet in hilton hehehehhe. please do taste chicken and meat once in a while , dowan u to go crazy and start biting humans , remember to go to pharmacy and get MULTIVITAMIN tablets with ZINC and B-Complex , its good so u get the vitamins even if u eat less. NEVER EVER go for diet pills and other stupid dieting products, ITS CRAP !!!!

its more to determination and concentration
DO NOT SKIP meals , there is no such thing as " i dint eat lunch lar , now i eat dinner double plate lar" , try not to eat late dinner , cos u eat late u will go to sleep after that not good cos the things u ate u dint burn , so eat early , do not eat supper , u got to learn to say no , someone offer u to eat in KFC, say NO , best excuse u should give is "i am vegetarian today cos got prayers" , errr easier like this hahahahhaha , y dont u look at a beautiful gal tht u alwiz dreamed of and consider loosing weight so u can go after her hahhahahahahaha, do not hide the deal that u r trying to loose weight from ur friends specially gals , cos gals will support u as i know and they give possitive feedbacks now and then to help u out , dont go tell a guy u dieting hahaha u sure kena tiu lolx

erm .. im still on the journey , 20 more kg to loose, hehe , lets gooo.....

Last edited:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
TAIKOR HAS SPOKEN ... all hail jinkl lost 20kg can masuk tv already .. i also wanna lose some weight ahhahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan GT-R : A Day In Germany - Behind The Scene.
Even though Nissan has officially unveiled The Godzilla, but these "Behind The Scene" photos is worth of viewing. Some are never-seen-before images !

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience