looking Vitara v6 5 door model

ventchoo

Nov 19, 2005
i thinking of get myself a suzuki vitara v6 5 door modal around 95 - 99. but lot of my friend told me this model is hard to find spare part and the fuel consumtion is very high and. and expensive for maintenance? anyone can give advise. and driving a proton wira 1/5 manual. :emoticon_U:

syafique75

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
No problem man, if you got a money then its no problem. For Vitara the spares it not much hard to find unless if you wanna buy ssgti parts. I'm driving ssgti, eventhough the parts is hard to find but I still make it. I vitara have no problem at all with the enggine but fuel concumption is normal coz its a four wheel drive. If you want a save fuel consumption then you have to buy kancil. Does your friend own a vitara?, if yes then you can listen to him but if dont dont listen to rumous or unknowledgeable people. If they know about enggine then the know how the fuel consumption works. Think carefully dude...

boss_11

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
sha 'a nan
Visit site
dude....u shuld buy suzuki man.....me myself also drivin a ssgti jus like syafique75...yes swift parts r rare if only u want to convert to GTi or Cultus spec....but compared to vitara almost evry 'potong' shop hv their parts...my mom is drivin a 2door 8v carb (M) vitara....its'91 bought for last 2year for 21k...n..last year convert to 16v injection ( A )...a lot more power n smooth....bout da FC..its sensitive issue....it depend on driver foot..for me its not dat bad...never regret usin swift n vitara.....so reliable for daily thrash

Last edited:

syafique75

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
One more dude, I think that your proton wira cost you more fuel consumption than vitara bcoz the protons are under power and I have compared with my brother proton car and I found that his car cost more fuel consumption than mine, its nearly half. Try it first...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The grapevines are at Germany’s Autobild are whispering that last year’s BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept is headed for the production cycle and will debut at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.

It will reportedly hit the market in 2013 and will be wearing an I100 badge on its rear. The ‘I’ moniker points to the car being under BMW’s project I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience