looking for VW golf gti orig bumper MK5

Looking For

looking for VW golf gti orig bumper MK5

gordonbombay

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Ohhh , u jus got orig gti bumper ?? U got r32 gti bumper ??? .. Wat color of u bumper ?? Izzit silver ?? Good condition ???

shawn88

Known Member
Dec 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro,
at the moments i get the Gti bumper,abt the R32 i am still hunting for it..if u prefer silver coloir,i might try to find u d silver one..abt the conditions is 80% Good,bytw,the bumper is Used so,i cant say is in very Good conditions..thanks

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

hi bro,
i got black,silver colour,wats colour ur looking for..those bumper is taken from the Original Gti car,and there's scratches on the bumper but not wear and tear..everything is in good conditions including all those brackets..tq

gordonbombay

Known Member
May 6, 2006
yes bro !! how much u selling of the bumper ?? u got photo ?? i'm looking for silver color...

shawn88

Known Member
Dec 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro,
selling at RM1180..will try to get u the photo..but the problem is need to ask my fren to find it out..if u eva found one,pls do inform me..tq

gordonbombay

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Shawn88,

hey bro... have u find out the bumper ??? izzit silver ??..... any photo ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i saw the thread topic of these things. what are body strenghten?
means old chassis like 15 years above cars the metals are become weak so go strenghten the chassis to make it solid back or what?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience