Looking for VAFC...functional one

Looking For

Looking for VAFC...functional one

cobra_motor

Known Member
May 18, 2005
Subang
cobramotor.fotopages.com
FIELD SFC MIVEC/VTEC CONTROLLER FOR SALE. VERY FAMOUS IN AMERICA. WITH BEEP SOUND AT SELECTED RPM LIMIT. CALL NOW 016-6906965

CLICK HERE:

real picture of the item

picture from website
http://www.inlinefour.com/fielvteccon.html

SFC Functions

Compatible with stock & modified ECU's, and can modify fuel mapping for 8 RPM settings (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000), and can change the fuel delivery up to 30%, in 1% increments.
In "Realtime mode," the fuel delivery can be monitored in 100 RPM increments.
When maximum fuel mapping of the SFC is reached, a (OF) display will appear.
Can modify fuel settings on the fly, during constant RPM instances.

VTEC Functions

Can modify the VTEC and/or MIVEC's hi-cam changeover point in 100 RPM intervals. (minimum 2000 RPM)
When changing over to hi-cam mode, the "HI-CAM" indicator changes from green to red.
Can modify hi-cam changeover settings on the fly, during constant RPM instances.
Other

Speed limiter removal (certain models excepted)
Speedometer displays up to 999km. ("Speedometer mode")
Digital tachometer. ("VTEC mode")
For racing on the circuit, there is also a buzzer that can be set to shift points or your redline.
If there is no input for 5 seconds during "Setting mode," it will automatically return to "Realtime Mode."
Custom wire-harness couplers are sold separately for users who do not want to splice the stock wires.

rm570 nego

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

will be getting a myvi soon...

few things to ask here...

i wish to add some security to my myvi...
am thinking to get a gear lock built-in, but mechanics said it cant be done. only possible in kelisa.

so am thinking get a built-in pedal lock. heard there are 2 types of pedal locks. double lock (which lock your pedal and engine) and single lock (lock your pedal only).
price maybe rm420 for double lock and rm280 for single lock.

is this good? or i shuld jst get a UK...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience