looking for look alike carbon fiber sticker

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

topshine

Aug 21, 2006
<carbon fiber sticker>

hi guys,

i am looking for carbon fiber stickers urgently, any 1 in the forum can provide me more information like the price or size. i like to get some amount of carbon fiber sticker. The follow is the link and sample i need. U can also email me for the information at [email protected]. Thank you!

pls help!!!!:sad_smile:

http://www.decalfx.com/carbon_2_sheets.html

kevin

Last edited:

topshine

Aug 21, 2006
thanks so mush for replying! i saw alot people providing the service but i need supplies contacts who hav the stuff becos i am buying in bulk. and hope they can provide me some service support like the process of doing beocs i am doing up afew cars at DIY.

ppl who hav info of contacts pls email me. thanks!

hope supplies can see my posting...

Last edited:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
why don u try LELONG.COM.MY

topshine

Aug 21, 2006
okok thanks for the idea! i go to check now....... any 1 got any other info???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus :adore:

Need help, appriciate for every reply and answer, when the car moving it sounds like 'wruk wruk wruk' the faster i go the faster it produce the noise.

One of my trusted mechanic said sounds like this is only will produce by wheel bearing, but after i've replace it and those noise still appear.

This noise usually happens after i've went thru a rough/bumpy road & rainy/cold weather days.

My question is, except wheel bearing what else is spinning in our car while we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience