Looking for all <DATSUN> owner...

NuNo_in_120y

Nov 3, 2005

the reason why open this thread is bcoz theseadays really susah nak cari member that playin' the same ride with me...my sweet ride is the last batch of the Datsun 120Y yr 1982...still running in good condition now...almost everything upgraded...juz wish to meet up with all that playin' the same ride outside...

maybe we can grab a teh tarik or whatever...hehe...

anyway,my name is Kiat..or juz go for my nick NuNo...

hope to meet all of you that owned a Datsun out there somewhere...

kaokhao

Jun 6, 2005
KL
i got Datsun 1600. still running in good condition too....=). thinking to modify the car.u said u upgraded ur car right. may i know what u upgraded for your car?engine??

NuNo_in_120y

Nov 3, 2005
engine upgraded to 1500cc...now getting twin weber tp plug-and-play...i think the torque of it enough for me to drift...sport seat...steering (momo corse)...car audio system...all already been done...any else you wanna know?

kaokhao

Jun 6, 2005
KL
my father actually upgraded to 1600cc. the power still ok. never use that car to drift. what is twin weber? car can bcome powerfulwith twin weber?

do u know what engine can be transplant into my car?
my friend said can use sr20 but really leak of information about the engine. some got turbo n some dun hav. me also blur......
u know about the engine?

NuNo_in_120y

Nov 3, 2005
yup...this sr20 is come from Nissan Silvia ori engine...some are sr20DET...means that got turbo...but is really hard to register this kind of powerful engine...coz nowadays JPJ seems like very strict on register engine thing....i think CA18 is juz enough for your car...

Jul 25, 2006
hi guys...
i'm new here...from sabah..
i own datsun 160j[sss] 1979...
with a little mod in it..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my new iswara got some sound coming frm d air cond :( , somethng like gas sound,
but cannot smell any strange smell, it only got when i switch on d air cond, when i off it, got no sound...
any1 can help? :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience