Looking for AE92 hamburger

tom's

2,000 RPM
Looking for stock stock and ori ori AE92 hamburger.....prefer manual 1.6...... if any1 come across any nice 1 do let me know.....prefer no major accident or potong before......air cond must be in running condition.....hahaha

call or sms me at 0122249991

thanks

wah alvin, back to corollas ah? shouldn't you be moving up to like an aristo or something? :biggrin:

Hey Bro,

I have a friend's dad trying to sell off but it's an Auto Tranny. What's the market price for the car now?

Well, according to him, the auto tranny might have problem liao. Anyway, please let me know if you are interested.

Btw..mind showing pics of the exact model ya looking for? I'm not familiar with the AE92 family with that special "Hamburger" name...hahahaha....anyway, my fren's AE92 is SE Limited. Sorry if that's not the model you mentioned.

Cheers,
Ken.

Last edited:
hamburger...

2230118_5_full.jpg

picture extracted from cardomain..wondering if he's one of the member here

Last edited:
ya lor...thaat day TT with banzai...drive from USJ to Shah Alam..both burger..nice ler.....both oso...GZE!!!

errkkk.... wei..asst GB..when ler TT!!

thanks guys.........i bought 1 already.....not hamburger..... same model as our sifu pendekar old car.......LE with twincharger.....muahahaha

so now u can join the LE club...he..he..
how much u bought.....what in the burger..?

wow..

giler kosa!!!..now have to look my butt...don;t let this twincharger LE cocok me...
wei..alvin..what color ar...put photo..ler..easy to recognise!!!

cabbuttt...

no la......just kidding la......stock standard le with tiga belas inci rim.......1.5cc.....hahahaha.......sham jangan cucuk me ah.....nanti my carburator kentut asap hitam.......hahahahaha

wahhh...

LE..must got big project nie!!!..waht color...no plate... must ask farid and ronda2 find this LE...monster!!!

waakakakk..cabbutt!!!

:listen:...walawei...

now toms... buying and selling cars... tokey used car!!! :wavey:..
:driver:..got merc w124 ar???

haaaaa...
you guys better wait what car will emerged soon...hahahaha...
behold !!! :driver:

le tarak untung la i sell......carb giving problem after 2 week owns it n i malas wanna repair.....jual to a fren la......senang........jual for RM3200 only.....

woi....nasir.....i stop main kereta oledy......just want a cheap carrier car......

le tarak untung la i sell......carb giving problem after 2 week owns it n i malas wanna repair.....jual to a fren la......senang........jual for RM3200 only.....

woi....nasir.....i stop main kereta oledy......just want a cheap carrier car......

:stupid: sure ar???

:listen:...never percaya one ler..
come ler.... we :driver:...:tee:

Top Bottom