Looking for A32 Local Spec Meter

ctk22

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
Hi everone! :itsme:

I'm looking for meter (specifically speedometer) of A32 local spec (260km/h). Anyone wanna let go please contact me. Have some DIY plans to carry out...:biggrin:

Thanx a lot! :adore:

Cheongxp

Known Member
Oct 22, 2010
Selangor
Hi everone! :itsme:

I'm looking for meter (specifically speedometer) of A32 local spec (260km/h). Anyone wanna let go please contact me. Have some DIY plans to carry out...:biggrin:

Thanx a lot! :adore:
Ctk22,
Mind to leak you idea for DIY plan ???:wavey:

I have 1 unit local meter clock at 220,000++, but Rev ( rpm ) needle was malfunction.

Do know whether fit to you DIY plan or not ??:hmmmm:

ctk22

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
haha.. actually my DIY plan is very very simple one, replace the current 180km/h Japan spec face plate (numbering) with the local spec (260km/h) one, cos i found out that the my speedometer needle still pointing at the same speed as in local spec meter after i changed the whole halfcut+dashboard.

Actually one of our sifu here pointed out to me before that i can somehow do some soldering to adjust the needle, but my shaky hands are not too good in electronics items, and worried it'll damage the needle.

Hope my simple DIY plan doesnt disappoint you... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unable to make it to Sepang 1000KM race tomorrow but would like to follow the action closely? We here at Zerotohundred.com will be providing you with live coverage from the race on our Facebook page, all you have to do is register an account with Facebook, click like on our Facebook column on the right of this page and voila, you have live access to hourly updates from the race. We will also be uploading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience