Looking 4 Skyline owner fromKlang

calvintys

Looking 4 Skyline owner from Klang

Just wonder any skyline owner here from Klang, I have collect a few skyline owner here and would like to know more. We should come out and yam char if there is any.

Calvin

hey calvin, klang and PJ oso quite close rite? so we can join together for a tt too :)

i've seen a white R33 around klg..erm,smoked lights..not sure how to describe it though..:_:

ManR34 said:
hey calvin, klang and PJ oso quite close rite? so we can join together for a tt too :)

Yeah... will contact you guys, once i gather enough people.

calvin

Fluffy said:
i've seen a white R33 around klg..erm,smoked lights..not sure how to describe it though..:_:

If the R33 was a gtst version then yeah it one of my member. so far only found 6 ... but there are few more which i haven get to know. Looking forward for more member...

Hi

I am driving a R33 GTS, but i seldom gone down to KLG, I am in Ampang area ....

Cheers

ahh..okay...hrm.u guys dont really have TTs in klg huh?i rarely see u guys around..:_:

Fluffy said:
ahh..okay...hrm.u guys dont really have TTs in klg huh?i rarely see u guys around..:_:

i have collected 3 GTT here in Klang but there are still a few more out there in klang.

oi calvintys, back here already? :D did you bring yours back ? i sold mine :) SAU by the way, if that rings a bell !

Hi Guys,

Interesting read that GTT is getting more but still a rare sight on the road. We are gathering more here down in PJ for TT. Maybe it's a good time to gather centrally for everyone to know each other. This way we can share our experience owning such a great ride.

Im now getting to know the guys from 3 WHITE though i have a other group of guys "No name yet" for quite awhile oledi.

Let try to form some name if you guys are interested to form a bigger team together. We hope to meet up with you all someday....Cheers!

wahh all SAU gang back in action alrdy,haha. Wei can join aaa I use kancil tadak turbo.Got skyline too but for sale alrdy...kehkeh.
Yuri miss u a lott alrdy~~:_:

well actually this is the Malaysian Skyline Club forum. So there is an unofficial "club" for skyline owners.
Just that a year ago when we were going out regularly, there were not so many skyline owners around.
I guess with you guys being quite enthusiastic about it again, we can start having more regular meets.

yurigtr said:
oi calvintys, back here already? :D did you bring yours back ? i sold mine :) SAU by the way, if that rings a bell !

Opssss.... i am sorry man... cant get my bell to ring cause its like yearsssss ago... anyway yeah i sold my 33 and now i got 34. Anyway wat your nick in SAU?

kaminari said:
wahh all SAU gang back in action alrdy,haha. Wei can join aaa I use kancil tadak turbo.Got skyline too but for sale alrdy...kehkeh.
Yuri miss u a lott alrdy~~:_:

:D hee hee, ya...been awhile... :) sorry about the other day, last minute cancel, had to , emergency... sigh...will tell you all about it when we meet. :)

Calvin, 34 ah? rb26 or rb25 :) i parted with rb26 quite awhile now, enjoying the hard revving of vtec now lol :)

isn't SAU skyline's australia? :P just bought myself a 96' 33 gts-t series II! anyone brought it back home from aust? how much would it cost?

did u guy from klang know where is panmour hotel which near southern park. i always saw i R33 GT-R and 1 Z32 yam cha there 1(both also blue colour) if i not mistaken the skyline owner is a chinese....................