Look like a very cool product....But can i get it.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
Look like a very cool product....But can i get it in Sabah? any authorised dealer and installer? price is pretty nice for such a function

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
You came to the right place!!!! :)

I'll be going to Sabah next month on the 9th and will be there for 10 days. Over there, I'll look for installer as well. I can deliver it to you.

If you need it urgently, I can send over by post. We've had many customers from other states who bought from us. We will use courier service to deliver to you.

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
i can intro to you few shop here.... i'm sabah car forum founder..... look below...

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
and i've no money now.... maybe future lar..... how much izzit?

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
the is one of my club's member may wanted to buy ... i try to promote to him of this good product..... how much for price in sabah...same? of extra for shipping?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by antlvk@Jan 31 2005, 08:18
the is one of my club's member may wanted to buy ... i try to promote to him of this good product..... how much for price in sabah...same? of extra for shipping?
The price will be sligtly higher due to shipping

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
sure expected

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
i help you sell also can... installation you look for sum place to authorised install..... ;>

ironmen

Feb 1, 2005
oh ..yeah.. i m from sabah too.. intro by antlvk,

well, i m interest on it... RM 589 and RM 619... but not include installation charges. :huh: .. hmmm,,.. need to look for own installer... and charge..around.. RM150.. :unsure:

ok.. since u came over here... any special for us (sabahan)...to explore the market .. :P

i just got my kenari aero auto.. just 3 days only...

Go to car show( lintas) this noon... they show me tenon, and CA alarm.. i guess.. is taiwan products... just around..RM500. ..but due to the toys look remote control... so..last last i decide to hold my "project".. after i get the radiostar alarm remote control photo...

while the above alarm system.. have the similar functions... ( paging, auto start....and others basic functions...)

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Tenon is made in China ler not Taiwan :)

I'll bring few units to KK. If you guys want to order can let me know now and I'll try to arrange. I'll still sell u Peninsular Malaysia price this time :)

When I bring it in officially it will cost more :)

Let me know k...

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Sometimes gotta be careful guys ppl said maid in Taiwan because it sounds better but actually its from China. For us we all very honest straight away tell you its origin no bs one...So good lar Noname will hopefully see you guys in Sabah :)

ironmen

Feb 1, 2005
wat mean jampi ??.. is oklar.. if ur guys.. like sabah gals... i can intro some to u...hahaah ..(XXXXbapa??)

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
is it already here?

ironmen

Feb 1, 2005
thx, have call him this noon....

emm.. but price slightly up lar... due to the courier charges ... :(

A Post Every 5 Mins

To all you track junkies out there, if you’re too rich and don’t know what to do with your money, get this, the Porsche GT3 Cup S racing car, not only because you can but because you can use it in FIA GT3 events as well. Just please don't leave it parked next to your 2007 GT3 Cup, might as well let someone else have it and actually use it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience