Look at what happened with one of our Beloved National Car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
does this applies to the kenari that catched fire after a small bang at the front with a waja??... minor bang shouldnt cause a car to catch fire rite??.... we've seen many many more serious accidents but didnt catch fire.... what happen to our malaysian cars la??...

if a car catches fire..im guessing surely kena the fuel mah..
maybe in that case...the bang kena the tank? :albertein

Oh my god. Pity that owner. Not only his car hancur, but his house also barbeque-ed. WRC members out there, check on ur ride before this happen to u. Haha.

Chiowz.
Kobee.

Mandrake said:
:O I thought only Gen2s have the wiring problem which causes fires. Shame on Proton, 20 years of building cars and they still can't get it right.

shame?
what abt toyota who organised the free burning show in the middle of the road in the previous thread? its a camry by the way... more than 30-40yrs of experience?... haha....

hate this topic..
vote to close...:cyclops:

kRiminaLz said:
shame?
what abt toyota who organised the free burning show in the middle of the road in the previous thread? its a camry by the way... more than 30-40yrs of experience?... haha....

hate this topic..
vote to close...:cyclops:
well i suspect the Camry is taken out from Auction where it already place and stored under the sun for a long time.
Reason: The Camry is using temporary plate number and it is not usually see a UMW Toyota car using it.

Not only car..even my friend scooter, Modenas Karisma also can burn itself! luckily only 5% of the scooter were burn when his mother spot it:shocked:

infernaL said:
reminds me of the kenari on fire , from paultan's webbie i belive

Yo! That Kenari caught fire coz of front accident and the careless of the owner forget to switch off the engine...:emoticon_U:

Actually few days ago in Cheras I saw one Waja caught on fire , all its front side was burnt . Couldnt remember the date la but it's right infront of Plaza Phoenix . Anyone noticed ?

Top Bottom