logitech G27 home custom cockpit ( picture inside)

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
yo bro if you don't mind also can pm me the design and measurements? I got a g27 too but mount it on my pc table. its hard to reach the gear coz its mount together with steering \=(

Vincew

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Very nice work... Kudos....

How much you spend on this set? (i think the most expesive is the Seat).
I did mine in normal chair and table but you can add the gear holder like I did. It is less than RM60 to make and occupy less space. (Simple to DIY- I dun have welder :( )

My toughts on life......: Wheel Stand.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
coooooooool bro..nice and very "teliti" when u doin ur work...wow it amazing bro

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi, nice job there... Would u mind to give me the detail on this awesome things. Like measurement and how to buiid and where to built? thanks

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Nice! Play NFS also faster and get addicted even more easily. Plus if combo with a great screen and nice surround system.... Walau

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So out of nowhere I happen to find out that my civic engine mount bracket (the one of the right side when we look at the engine) happen to break.. something that’s usually the opposite where the mounts break and the brackets stay solid.. what’s bothering me the most is the fact that I still fear of driving it and I only get to start the car everyday (typical me).. still not too sure how to solve this problem liao since I’ve been advised to change the mounts as well (which look good to me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience