LockTech

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
http://www.locktech.com.my/product-guide.html

Is this product any good? Is it better than Stoplock? Can it be defeated easily?

I heard it locks the clutch and brake pedals so that the thief cannot press the clutch to engage gear and also since the brakes cannot be depressed.. it would be dangerous for the thief to drive away.

altisdude

May 3, 2005
InitialD said:
http://www.locktech.com.my/product-guide.html

Is this product any good? Is it better than Stoplock? Can it be defeated easily?

I heard it locks the clutch and brake pedals so that the thief cannot press the clutch to engage gear and also since the brakes cannot be depressed.. it would be dangerous for the thief to drive away.
Heard that locktech can be defeated by bending the pedals or driven away using the handbrakes.

Stoplock has been proven to be easily defeatable. Dont take my word for it, google it and find out yourself.

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Most of the security product can be defeated, just how long does it take.

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Locktech is very convenient as it is fixed. All u need to do is to pull .
Now there is a cheaper range LockSafe.
The latest is Locktech tat contain a relay. So whenever u lock ur car will not start
PM for more info

ejeeks

May 8, 2009
i just installed this locktech.
but i noticed that when i pull the lever to lock, there is still a gap between the pedal lock bar and my brake pedal.
means still got around 1inch to press the brake pedal.
should it be that when pulled the lever, the brake pedal cannot press at all?
Was mine installed wrong?

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
All tis steering lock or gear lock is defendless against a toll truck. Better change to a secure alarm system. Just my 2cent...:rofl:

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
hmm, about the inches to step the brake, most important is u see whether u cna change gear while pressing the brake.. especially if ur car need to press the brake to shift the gear

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subject : KE70 DX stuffs. Yes, I have a new set of these stuff. But where is the fun part of having an oldschool machine if I didn't try to restore it?

Dirty lenses ready to be polished.

The first step is cleaning up the lenses to remove dust...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience