local artise also buy pirated stuff.........

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
hehe .. yes yes... most of us will be interested in uncensored versions. In Malaysia i suppose most of movies from overseas are censored due to some kinda, sex, politics, words used and also others.

So.. due to that we may seek pirated stuff's which mostly aren't censored. They have it in full version.

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
jeffblazed said:
so just support our local pirated stuff......pls help this vcd seller...they also have to carimakan la.....
they cari makan in ILLEGAL way, and for us, must work hard then only can survive. they can easily earning few thousand / month. how bout us? :mad:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
nicteh said:
they cari makan in ILLEGAL way, and for us, must work hard then only can survive. they can easily earning few thousand / month. how bout us? :mad:
no one tell u to be confined to your current job.. u can always take up that dvd/vcd sales job.

good luck. Got any new movies.. pls inform us.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
nicteh said:
where got easy!!? they also go through hell to get RM10 per cd also!....
think about copying time... get the raw material... machines.... and some walk street to street to find customers... running away like crazy when those fellow from Filem Negara chase them.... chances of getting into lockup....
think about it... they also going through hell to earn money too....

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
yeah, that 1 everybody know. but, since they so ada 'ohm' to do this and that, even take a risk chase by officer, y not they get the job properly and do it in LEGAL way instead of doing crime there.
Quality movie are getting less n less, if the pirated issue still occur and growing, i dont think those movie company invest more in future, if u are the director or crew, u also get dissapointed...
Just my opinion, dont flame me ya... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
they selling pirated vcd/cd/dvd coz got demand from people like us....all wan buy cheap stuff....

and they get good pay....rm1500basic n get comisiion for each cd/dvd/vcd they sell..

polis catch nvm, ur boss wil settle....

and they dun wan do legal works because they enjoy tis kind of living.....

report finished :biggrin:

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
wah julz very free aye? hehe..

why buy pirated movies/song/medias when you can download it for free?
the technology is there for to use :D

havent bought any pirated medias for a very very very long time..

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
i think thats the only reason TM do so much ad for streamyx right ?
promote broadband ... were not living in the stoneage muahahahhahahha

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
narx said:
wah julz very free aye? hehe..

why buy pirated movies/song/medias when you can download it for free?
the technology is there for to use :D

havent bought any pirated medias for a very very very long time..
hahaha.. where got free.. i very busy working wan lehh... not like selling vcd. hahahah.

yea.. i download alot.... but movies kenot la.. too big ... u download for me la. hahaha

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT said:
i dun mind support ori if price dey selling is abt da same price wt pirated copy...
u dream la same price

hey those with good AV avi mind sharing...!!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
nicteh said:
sorry la bro if i offended u..but its not easy to sell vcd.....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am in the process of deciding to import one of my car back to Malaysia when I am moving back to Malaysia for good. I am not sure what is involve and may have change since I last research it. Please feel free to chip in any info which light help, thanks. Listed below are a few questions I have.

1. Is Left hand drive proper to use in Malaysia?
2. What is involve other than shipping the car back in container. (Road Tax, quarantine, etc).
3. I remember I have to be the owner of the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience