LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

-fRëɧt¥£3R-

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
kLaNg
www.liverpoolfc.tv
really encouraged by the way pennant played for 60mins, dunno y he still doesnt get the england call-up..babel took his goal really well and 'sohai' torres does wat he loves most..score
20million price tag on him and the boy doesnt show any pressure on it, will be a great signing,

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
another great win!! 10 goal in a week!! lolz... some might argue that derby were crap.. i beg to differ.. it was our pace, passing and movement that made them look crap.. the competition for starting places is really keeping everyone on their toes... just look at pennant.. a very much improved player.. bennayoun is terrific too.. not bad for a budget buy... and voronin.. free.. need i say more?

good display bu everyone.. quality all over the pitch.. nuff said... lolz..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
lolz.. dont even get me started on our so called 'sohai'... impressive accelaration.. but unlike bells.. he has a real eye for goal... to add to that he has the stenght and skill to go with the speed. a delight to watch.. i only have one word to summarize our 'over-rated' striker.. Class :)

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
another great win!! 10 goal in a week!! lolz... some might argue that derby were crap.. i beg to differ.. it was our pace, passing and movement that made them look crap.. the competition for starting places is really keeping everyone on their toes... just look at pennant.. a very much improved player.. bennayoun is terrific too.. not bad for a budget buy... and voronin.. free.. need i say more?

good display bu everyone.. quality all over the pitch.. nuff said... lolz..
we are playing well, to me it doesn't matter how we play, stylish or dead boring (we been often accused of playing boring games to get result & now it seems the other team abandons it for result (win-at-all-cost) its ok:hmmmm: )

its still early season, we still need to grind results against away teams & the big 4 (last season was disappointing) & hope we get good breaks from officials in crucial games.

-fRëɧt¥£3R-

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
kLaNg
www.liverpoolfc.tv
lolz.. dont even get me started on our so called 'sohai'... impressive accelaration.. but unlike bells.. he has a real eye for goal... to add to that he has the stenght and skill to go with the speed. a delight to watch.. i only have one word to summarize our 'over-rated' striker.. Class :)
the way torres took his 1st goal against chelsea was Class, the derby wan was even nicer considering how he controlled the ball then knew exactly wer the keeper was..still think Babel's got the best of our season so far..

the plus point is the competition of places, arbeloa looks solid, riise's dropped for now, and even in the middle is tight for places, up front Rafa's 1st choice seems to be Torres/Kuyt..

good signs.

YNWA

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hi kopites..

been very long time didn't post...

as much been said bout the club...but the game against CHELSEA... is something worth pondering.... how we managed to keep them at bay.. toulouse game.. was .. ooohhh!!!ohh la la... and derby was like learning the art of playing football from the senior!!!!

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
A back to back bad performance..
Mm.. im just picking up myself, to be on the positive sides, hope this is the so called ‘slump’ of form that every team will face every season.. if it happens now and never again, we should be grateful that we manage to scrap to a draw instead of losing..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
man.. it was really really bad man.. nobody.. i repeat.. nobody put up an acceptable performance.. not even macherano and gerard.. the midf.. and pennant.. what was he thinking??

man we couldnt even get our passing right during the first half.. almost every ball was given back to the opposition.

hopefully they will buck up this weekend...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
WELL...
at least RAFA has the guts to tell people that...
losing to a good team.. we are lucky.... and pennant deserved the red card.. and not mourning about it...

talk about mourning... mourinho.. caofirmed left chelsea!!!!

wow!!! how are they going to beat MAN U>>>>

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
omg... another blank sheet. dammit.. damn frus to see birmingham defending with 10 players across their goal.. damn.. is this how all oppositions will be playing at anfield? crazy.. that said.. we should have put away 1 or 2 chances..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
my god.. what happened to our euro form.. we quite decent in domestic but absolutely terrible in europe.. man.. yesterday's game was damn disgusting.. nobody got anything right... sigh.. time to buck up boys...

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
gosh.. its seems that the rot has eaten to the defece.. gosh.. awful defending.. 2 carbon copy goals involving only 3 players.. robinson kicks, berbetov heads, keane scores... defending was crap.. hyppia used to be so dependable on clearing the high balls... that said, if only crouch could head the ball like berbatov.. lolz... cest la vie...

anyways, no point moaning.. hopefully the lads will buck up..

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
guys.......
i'm an arsenal fan.....
see u liverpool at yr home-ground 28th October 2007.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
kopites!!!!
tonite is a must win game against BESIKTAS....or Cl doomed for LFC...

so the changes...struck everyone.. but i am pleased to note that there is a replacement for GERRARD in LEIVA..nice touch... only if he got the guts to burst forward.......but the team needed a level headed and cool thinking midfielder.. who can prised open the"great wall of china" in liverpool's opponent...

hope we win it tonite..

YNWA...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo im new here..want some tips from sifu2 in here...how to increase power from my wira 1.5 fuel injection (A/T) ..without changing enjin n manual transmission...my car feel so berat la...lmbt pick up.i think scooter lagi laju hehe..so plz what can i do wif my car???? plz advice n tips...in malay subtitle kalaw boleh,,,huhuhu...PLEASE DESPRATE da ni....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience