- silver colour
- auto transmission
- price - RM39k nego
- only cash buyer
- call/sms 012-7137145 mr.tan

y2kzone7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
the car damn nice, especially the engine!!!! Prefect ! Tan just drop me email, he is a very careful owner for this LS400. I am very appreciate for his build. Tan, pls reply me the email. I am very interested for the car. Thanks.:love:

y2kzone7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
the seller keep talking on price but unable provide the plate number and full registration card.
haha.. feel the seller very funny.. ask the buyer go to KL view car without provide car information. :confused:

bb race

Known Member
May 3, 2005
Johor Bahru
hi y2kzone7 , sorry I think u r live in KL. than just let u see the car 1st. because monday i need get my bro & he son back JB. don't say than the owner is funny. because if u cannot make it is ok .due to the car not a urgent sale. already have few buyer is waiting now i very not free because my wife just get birth a 2nd son on 26/11/2008.
At last the owner want to give the buyer easy than become the owner funny. maybe u need to check with owner 1st is not write anything in the owner thread .every buyer in zth if u really want to get the car u like ,don say the thing owner don like it because owner maybe will keep the car to other buyer thanks

Bump: y2kzone7, this buyer i had reject don write anything in my thread . thanks

Bump: y2kzone7, this buyer i had reject don write anything in my thread . thanks

Last edited:

y2kzone7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
haha... these guy really funny. Selling car without telling ppl about the car plate number? scare ppl rob you because you're riding Lexus LS400 with 2JZ? Kind of funny guy, and wonder why he keep so secret and reject to sell me. I can guaranty to put my HEAD here and say he is try to lying around. :rofl:

Bump: prove to us you are not joker !!!:biggrin:

Bump:
hi y2kzone7 , sorry I think u r live in KL. than just let u see the car 1st. because monday i need get my bro & he son back JB. don't say than the owner is funny. because if u cannot make it is ok .due to the car not a urgent sale. already have few buyer is waiting now i very not free because my wife just get birth a 2nd son on 26/11/2008.
At last the owner want to give the buyer easy than become the owner funny. maybe u need to check with owner 1st is not write anything in the owner thread .every buyer in zth if u really want to get the car u like ,don say the thing owner don like it because owner maybe will keep the car to other buyer thanks

Mr. Tan!!! here i want you clarify that what did i say for the thing that you don't like?
words above : don say the thing owner don like it
I am telling the true here, unless you're really a liar and making joke around and wasting everyone time.
Example (1), the picture show in nice car and engine, then you think i say positive thing, then you happy.
Example (2), now you want to sell car and don't let ppl see your registration card and even the car plate number, then you think i say negative thing and you don't like it. WAH... EGO lo.. You better think twice about your words whether "MAKE SENSE"?
He really sound like 3 years old child playing sands.. Damn CUTE!!!

Here, i will not buy car from EGO guy even you are selling your Lexus with RM3.9k. Thanks.
Add, to every zth user, pls beware for this guy. :listen:

Last edited:

y2kzone7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
Hi all,
for MR.TAN sended picture is taken from below link and i called for the owner(MR.LOH) for this car and verify MR.LOH is the true person for the car and he is from Bukit Mertajam, Penang. How come there are two persons own for same car (Buying house meh?? can put more than 1 name) hahaha...

http://www.mudah.com.my/vi/1305449.htm?ca=3_s

MR.TAN, we all looking onward how you explain on this. Since you say this car is your weekend car and bla bla bla... very interesting to find out all this.
Owner for the car(WDN3982) is Mr.Loh: 017-76133333 (Bukit Mertajam, Penang)
:thefinger:

Bump: Yoooooo....
Now we need call the policeman to verify the TRUE ???
similar picture and no wonder Mr.Tan feel so worry to show me the registration card and plate number.
:nurse:

Bump: Dude,
found another Lexus LS400 with 1JZ-GTE for sell in mudah.com.
http://www.mudah.com.my/vi/1400626.htm?ca=3_s

It's really MUDAH la... :biggrin:

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Bravo bro y2kzone7....

did a good job atleast we never get conned by him~~~

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

nokia

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
bb_race,

If the car is not yours, dun bring it up n sell, its cheating.

I know u have paid the deposit for the car, but its still not belong to u as long as the name transfer have not been done.

Dun try fooling around with dirty tricks. ZTH never welcome this kind of ppl.

If it is not yours then dun claim it is. Weekend car la, this la, that la. Pui~~~~~!!!!!

U wanna know who i am? Check my profile and u will know. I can be withness anytime if any of zth enquiry me to do so.

And 1 more thing which Y2kzone said is correct. How can u expect ppl go to KL to see car without proving that u really have the car. Ask u to provide the REG card also hard? How to let ppl trust u? If anyone can just provide some pics then claim the car is for sell without any other documents, THIS IS A SCAM !!!

Get off here before its too late.

jomanchi

Known Member
Sep 3, 2008
Hi all,
for MR.TAN sended picture is taken from below link and i called for the owner(MR.LOH) for this car and verify MR.LOH is the true person for the car and he is from Bukit Mertajam, Penang. How come there are two persons own for same car (Buying house meh?? can put more than 1 name) hahaha...

http://www.mudah.com.my/vi/1305449.htm?ca=3_s

MR.TAN, we all looking onward how you explain on this. Since you say this car is your weekend car and bla bla bla... very interesting to find out all this.
Owner for the car(WDN3982) is Mr.Loh: 017-76133333 (Bukit Mertajam, Penang)
:thefinger:

Bump: Yoooooo....
Now we need call the policeman to verify the TRUE ???
similar picture and no wonder Mr.Tan feel so worry to show me the registration card and plate number.
:nurse:

Bump: Dude,
found another Lexus LS400 with 1JZ-GTE for sell in mudah.com.
http://www.mudah.com.my/vi/1400626.htm?ca=3_s

It's really MUDAH la... :biggrin:

bro...then the mr loh said anything?! so thats mean the car still with mr loh lah...selling the same price?...another lexus...looks smart...dunno which one is better?! thanks for the info bro...

y2kzone7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
bro...then the mr loh said anything?! so thats mean the car still with mr loh lah...selling the same price?...another lexus...looks smart...dunno which one is better?! thanks for the info bro...
Yes, the car still belong to Mr.Loh and about the price is lower. I think it's good that you all call the right "owner"(Mr. Loh) and get quote. 2JZ is power but engine spare parts will a bit troublesome when hunting; 1JZ is kind of common engine and ease to get. This is my commend.
Add, the roadtax price is a different for 1JZ and 2JZ. Power-wise, 2JZ is crazy.:idea:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
bb race: Please provide any proofs to get you away from this,pm me if you have any.

y2kzone7: Thanks for all the info provided.

Buyers/members : Let me sort it out with bb race & y2kzone7.This thread will remain closed to avoid any rude/disturbance post.And it will be unlock once i get any pm from bb race.

Thanks!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Updated from y2kzone7

Let's congra BB Race(Mr.Tan) will be number 9th legal owner (GARAN Sambungan) for the car (WDN3982) AFTER TODAY. I call up MR.LOH which is the seller for the car(WDN3982) and he tell me BB Race(Mr.Tan from JB) just meet him and now (1st Dec 2008 9.20am) on the process to do the ownership transfer in JPJ Seberang Jaya, Penang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everyone, just wanna ask your folks opinion.

I had just convert my SEG AE111 including its dashboard from the Toyota AE111 BZR model. Since the BZR type dashboard is designed for 2 doors, therefore it doesn't really fit for my SEG 4 doors. Now I can drive la and then the dashboard is fitted good enough la. However, i am thinking to modify my dashboard so that it will look nicer la in terms of the fitting and other issues like coating the dashboard and adding a little more of vynil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience