Lets share u & urs KENARI pic also...!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
MOVE NRF...walau eh...maybe got people "si" in that car...aiyo..the whole piece sold?i wan the rear lamp...SOB SOB

erm.... this car from Sarawak but plate is from KL , or somewhere from west malaysia

14973470758304l.jpg

anyway, the next is not a kenari, but i think it deserves some credit from its effort to make it the first Convertible New Generation Kancil in Sarawak :D:D:D:D

1497326596695l.jpg

14973198412627l.jpg

14973229459211l.jpg

i wonder how that kancil gonna behave round the corners... the support frame in roof has gone, sure like sampan adi...

looks like photoshop, but nope, it is real, I've seen it with my real eyes before, and the only thing that I like is the paint job

2-door because he welded and seal up the door, hope to streghten the chassis after removing the top, but I think it will not help much, but at least it is stronger.

the headlights? it is custom import from Japan, together with the front bar, they came in set, there's a lot of shop selling these kits in Sarawak.

that cute kancil has a added strut bar in the middle...haha..should help a little.Anyway nice concept...but dunno safety concept friendly anot? :tongue:

anyway aiks...all the kenari here all so geng,gorgeous,and great...mine sau pei until dunno where liao lo :frown:

Then the kancil still got class in window???Or when rain the water will come in like Jeep??Hehe...

The Kenari is custom made from Japan with the bumper??I think is m'sia local custom made 1.

David_KIA-Racing said:
Then the kancil still got class in window???Or when rain the water will come in like Jeep??Hehe...

The Kenari is custom made from Japan with the bumper??I think is m'sia local custom made 1.
hehe..yea the kancil become a mobile swimming pool..dats y the owner used leather seats..haha..

haha that white kenari owner wanna show off issit?y open his doors and bonnet wan?

Guys,wanna share a shot wit ya...this is the DYNASTY project car....monster in the making..concept is nice...but the workmanship ..|..

front_dynasty.jpg

heart village wit ken style lips
side_dynasty.jpg

front that looks like jazz's widebody
rear_dynasty.jpg

Anyone watch Jeremy Clarkson's Heaven and Hell. Where he chop off the roof of a MPV and drive it for a while and the car broke into half...dunno this will happen to the Kancil or not.

taiko...not JE....but now the shop named is called DYNASTY edy...but i suspect its still the same boss la..maybe wanna imitate the name of the japan VIP modders...in their shop mostly all alphard bodykit and other MPV wan...

theres a modded CUBE ...grey color wan...

and that wide body rite...front only...wanna say look like jazz wan...maybe 50% only...wanna say look like MOVE SARD widebody..50%...hahaha....deng lo...if wanna do...do the rear also lo..
but the hood i guess from racing fit wan...the workmanship very "GOOD"...."CAN" fit nicely wan....

Oic...the Dynasty is beside JE??then i think is same boss la...
CUBE...i so like it~got take pic??Share share le...
The Impul CUBE also very cute...like peti sejuk oh...Haha...

How about this Toyota bB widebody with Skyline R34 head lamp...
contest_mw_001.jpg

Top Bottom