Lets Care Our Health ..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Let's bring this up again since it's about health.
Let me share a bad sickness attack that I tried to fight since 2 weeks ago. It started with fever and migraine. Then a bad sore throat attack which caused bad infections in my throat by bacteria and also viruses. I then lost my voice and half way through recovery, I got a cough even though I stayed away from cold drinks.
The cough made the throat bad again . Fever and migraine came again when it was almost gone. Drinking more at least 3L of water didn't help. Docs says my body is over heating from the thick yellow color of my phlegm. Here's the worst part. Due to my weakened immune system and migraine attacks, my cough caused the right side of my head (I suspect it could be the blood vessels) to have throbbing pain. It's like having excess blood being pumped from your neck to your ear and up to your eyes, each time I cough. Throat was itchy that made me cough many times and in the end, that throbbing pain in the blood vessels didn't go off, even though I didn't cough. It just stayed there continuously, causing quite an unbearable pain (which I had to withstand anyway) and giving me a hard time sleeping and getting proper rest.

All this started when I over worked myself. I started a normal day at 9am and worked till the following day, 6am. Reached home and fell asleep at 7am and stupid bastard tech manager called at 12pm, asking me to go cust site at 2:30pm. Tried negotiating but he didn't care anyway. This kind of chinese should have their family members shot in the head for being so damn selfish. Bloody arseholes.

Bottom line is, get enough rest and sleep at night. Here's something I got from my friend.

Good rest and sound sleep is very
Important... if u don't sleep well,
The toxic in your body will accumulate..
Affecting your health and your mood...

The main causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming overly done foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.

We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our body to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to "schedule."

Because: Evening at 9 - 11pm : is the time for eliminating unnecessary/ toxic chemicals (de-toxification) from the antibody system (lymph nodes). This time duration should be spent by relaxing or listening to music. If during this time a housewife is still in an unrelaxed state such as washing the dishes or monitoring children doing their homework, this will have a negative impact on her health.

Evening at 11pm - 1am : The de-toxification process in the liver, and ideally should be done in a deep sleep state. Early morning 1 - 3am : de-toxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state.

Early morning 3 - 5am : de-toxification in the lungs. Therefore there will sometimes be a severe cough for cough sufferers during this time. Since the de-toxification process had reached the respiratory tract, there is no need to take cough medicine so as not to interfere with toxin removal process.
Morning 5 - 7am : de-toxification in the colon, you should empty your bowel.

Morning 7 - 9am : Absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, you should be having breakfast at this time. Breakfast should be earlier, before 6:30am, for those who are sick. Breakfast before 7:30am is very beneficial to those wanting to stay fit. Those who always skip breakfast, they should change their habits, and it is still better to eat breakfast late until 9 -10am rather than no meal at all. Sleeping so late and waking up too late will disrupt the process of removing unnecessary chemicals. Aside from that, midnight to 4am is the time when the bone marrow produces blood.

Therefore, have a good sleep and don't sleep late.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Man, that sounded like some serious shits ... Was about to ask if you are still alive ...

A healthy body starts from a healthy mind .... So, no more gay talking and anything related to Malaysia politics. We'll be awhole lot better off ...

Go plant some plants ...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Let's bring this up again since it's about health.
Let me share a bad sickness attack that I tried to fight since 2 weeks ago. It started with fever and migraine. Then a bad sore throat attack which caused bad infections in my throat by bacteria and also viruses. I then lost my voice and half way through recovery, I got a cough even though I stayed away from cold drinks.
The cough made the throat bad again . Fever and migraine came again when it was almost gone. Drinking more at least 3L of water didn't help. Docs says my body is over heating from the thick yellow color of my phlegm. Here's the worst part. Due to my weakened immune system and migraine attacks, my cough caused the right side of my head (I suspect it could be the blood vessels) to have throbbing pain. It's like having excess blood being pumped from your neck to your ear and up to your eyes, each time I cough. Throat was itchy that made me cough many times and in the end, that throbbing pain in the blood vessels didn't go off, even though I didn't cough. It just stayed there continuously, causing quite an unbearable pain (which I had to withstand anyway) and giving me a hard time sleeping and getting proper rest.

All this started when I over worked myself. I started a normal day at 9am and worked till the following day, 6am. Reached home and fell asleep at 7am and stupid bastard tech manager called at 12pm, asking me to go cust site at 2:30pm. Tried negotiating but he didn't care anyway. This kind of chinese should have their family members shot in the head for being so damn selfish. Bloody arseholes.

Bottom line is, get enough rest and sleep at night. Here's something I got from my friend.
i'm quite surprise that u left out alcohol as one of the cause to liver damage.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
Yeah, I agree. It starts with a healthy mind so no more sex talks, be it gay or not. hahaha But let's make that clear. No talk but got action. hahaha Plant plants? I'd rather plant trip-wire mines on rempit infested roads. hahaha A healthy country starts with a healthy society and rempits are definitely not healthy for the country. haha

zephyred,
Dude, I don't drink liquor or alcohol. Neither do I smoke or gamble (even during CNY). I also don't go to spa's or similar "health centers". Not that those spas is a bad place but just not my personal taste. Heck, I've never even been to a massage parlor. hahahaha I guess the only shite thing I do is drive like a piece of shite on the road occasionally. Anyway, a little bit off topic. You're working with Ernst & Young, no? If yes, how's the work load and working hours like there?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Dude, I don't drink liquor or alcohol. Neither do I smoke or gamble (even during CNY). I also don't go to spa's or similar "health centers". Heck, I've never even been to a massage parlor.
Dude .... what you do for fun? No smoke, no drink, no nothing .... I almost got worried that you might not sex too ... But I bet you drown yourself on coffee ... hahaha ...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
eyong,
Yeah, I agree. It starts with a healthy mind so no more sex talks, be it gay or not. hahaha But let's make that clear. No talk but got action. hahaha Plant plants? I'd rather plant trip-wire mines on rempit infested roads. hahaha A healthy country starts with a healthy society and rempits are definitely not healthy for the country. haha

zephyred,
Dude, I don't drink liquor or alcohol. Neither do I smoke or gamble (even during CNY). I also don't go to spa's or similar "health centers". Not that those spas is a bad place but just not my personal taste. Heck, I've never even been to a massage parlor. hahahaha I guess the only shite thing I do is drive like a piece of shite on the road occasionally. Anyway, a little bit off topic. You're working with Ernst & Young, no? If yes, how's the work load and working hours like there?
erm.. i didn't ask your preference, but rather bout the fact that alcohol does contribute to liver malfunction.

Anyway...... as for EY workload.. depends.. u're coming in as what? IT personnel? Auditor? Tax consultant? business consultant? cleaner? tea lady? mailroom boy? hahahaha...

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Have any of you tried Himalaya Herbal Healthcare? They have a range of herbs for alot of things in an easy form to consume. Like a suppliment form. They also have a range of personal care products. Excellent stuff!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
I don't take coffee unless it's very mixed up with other stuff. I take ice blended but those are just a bit of coffee mixed up with other stuff and that's ok for me. hahaha

zephyred,
Oh yeah, alcohol does kill the liver. Erm... I guess the position would be related to tax stuff.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well.. i'm a coffee addict.. looks like i failed to fulfill my new year resolution. hahaha.

Tax dept is usually bz during the peak period.. ala the tax month! and we all know when it is. I've seen some gals... pretty, young and sexy turned into monsters during the peak period. Dare not go close to them during that peak period.. worst than during PMS. hahahaha.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
eyong,

Dude, I don't drink liquor or alcohol. Neither do I smoke or gamble (even during CNY). I also don't go to spa's or similar "health centers".
Dude, do you have any vice at all? What's the point in living then? :tongue:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
zephyred,
If I was a pimp, you'll be a very happy man. And you'll be driving one of my many sports car too. Oh, and maybe even having free k-ok sessions with my "stocks". But I guess you're not enjoying those stuff so basically, I ain't pimpin'. hahaha

Duke Red,
erm.... vice ar? erm... is driving like a piece of shit considered a vice? haha

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
s_95 is right ... if he's a pimp, I think I might die with a grin on my face, everynite, everyday .... muuuaaah hahahahaha ....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
That really depends though ..... QUALITY if it's the case, and not quantity ... So, bring in on ... The GoooOOOoood Stuff .... Muuuah Hahahaha ...

june yap

Known Member
May 3, 2007
This is the Wellness topic!
Just look around.. more and more health spa, fitness gym, organic foods, beauty center etc are around us! people are more concern about health, looking good, looking young, energetic. No one like to look old, fat, sick, ugly...
I read a book written by Paul Zane Pilzer about Wellness Revolution which is the prediction even bigger than the 'IT' industries and it is happening right now!

'WE ARE WHAT WE EAT'

Eating right and well is the key to live healthy! Unfortunately, the quality of food that we eat today are different from the food 50 years ago! Eg. we are eating the chicken which is grows in 21 days compares the normal natural grow of 2-3 months. Nutrition in 5 apples today = 1 apple 50 years ago! For the result , we are eating more junk food and getting less exercise! A lot of people here in malaysia is having the obesity problem.

As the creator of this topic says that we need to eat certain food to prevent certain sickness, but just think, can we eat all this food that mention in this early page to stay healthy? Yes we can! If we really can eat those all amount of food per day, and guess what, will end up with at least 4000 calories per day!! our body for normal male can burn 1500-1800 calories a day!

Sorry, i not trying to objecting anything but even we know all this, we are still eating unhealthy everydaysuch as nasi lemak, curry laksa, pizza, fried chicken, satay, ... and the list wont end..........

I have seen kids at the age of 12 suffering diabetic. and i have seen kids at the age if 15 having the weight heavier than his father! :bawling:

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
This is the Wellness topic!
Just look around.. more and more health spa,
Armmm .... I think most health spa's are not that kind of health spa's you would think. That is unless, exercise is exercise anyway disregarding what sort or what kind these spa's offers, hehehehehe ....

Nice thumbnails ... mmm ... Just reminded me 3 hours ago ...

Btw, Hello June :proud:

june yap

Known Member
May 3, 2007
Moderators Note:

I dont think this post relevant with Eyongs post, did he asked something to u? If not, just be quiet. Thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.
i was wondering.. theres so many types of grounding kit in the market.

Seller told me the thicker the better. But since im drving small kars.. like satria and kelisa. Wouldnt the thick grounding wires too much for the car to handle?

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience