Exterior and Body

{{{{{{{{lelong}}}}}}}}tenon 2 Way Autostart Alarm Rm300

yyap2

Mar 16, 2005
fofit.... Where do u do installation???? i drive a Wira SE... DE trunk release need add thing?? need add $$?? I very interested.. planing to install but now i need to know do u have stock??? n where do i cod???

yyap2

Mar 16, 2005
lol... i jus now only call u... but i still blur.. la... i dunno how to get to de place la... i damn stupid on road one... u got map ma?? wat de name of de condo??? i can try search....

theskyisbroken

Jun 27, 2006
tenon alarm

installed the alarm last saturday waited till nite time for mr fofit audio demo car to be completed....the car dum dum dum sound really syiok till pening hehehehe...the alarm really worth it...book it guys...

yyap2

Mar 16, 2005
he too bc.. afternoon only he reply.... Taikor... Where to install... canu let me know de apartment name???.. u told me is near there right?

ioki

Jul 4, 2005
fofit ar......? one hell of a funny guy....oiii when wanna go fishing. hahaha come i bring u . installed the alarm on my kembara from him.what can i say.... nice product... ncie installation work done.... kambateh fofit bro.DAMN GOOD ALARM SYSTEM AND WORTH A MILLION>>>Let me know if the antenna arrive. wanna change it... Ah Ho knows about it.

theskyisbroken

Jun 27, 2006
yyap2 said:
where to meet him up??? i jus know sg buloh CASA Apartment wo......
i think fofit got no stock already lor...cause he mainly supply the alarm only....maybe he is busy in promoting the jbl speaker stuff....nice speaker man for spl...its just in front of projet...look for accesory shop with big jbl signboard...thats the place...

ioki

Jul 4, 2005
yeapz powerderful JBL woofer he got there on his kia. darns....rox.

Free B.U.M.P

Norns

Sep 23, 2006
err all bro , wanna ask sumthin bout this alarm

if thunder or raining, will the alarm initiate ?? and issit easy to use ma ? lol coz i not expert in this stuff scare after sumthin wrong i cannot open own car hehehe

I'm a 18 years old student, driving wira aeroback 1.3 ori engine (i think its ori, somtimes) with 1.5 interior 1.6 body (wtf?, its is true, no lies and i hate that alot) original grey.... I'm getting my car into whole metalic / pearl white with blue base, but i want to do some air brush on my bornet with mashimaro picture :biggrin: and some tribal on the side...any senior out there have good advise for me? :smile: