LED for Eagle Eye

Moosestyle

Known Member
May 22, 2004
Hello.... Im having trouble finding the plastic thing... can anyone tell me where to get it? Thanks

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
how come...then all penang people didnt use blind ar....huahuahuahuahuahua...just kidding...maybe u can find that shop in shopping complex?have u try?

C

chilskater

got my dremel tool for RM160..gonna start project this weekend

C

chilskater

i just broke my cutting disc..left 2 lagik..haiya..if u guys want to buy dremel multipro 395 rotary tool pls inform me..i can help u to keep in touch with the seller directly..u can mod ur pc casing as well.. :)

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
erm...since u have the tool.....make it then show here....

then u can help us make the thing...hehe...

C

chilskater

i buy from here...zerotohundred.com..malas nak pergi hardware shop..so i just order but it's small for the LED

taz81sucker

Oct 11, 2006
chilskater said:
i buy from here...zerotohundred.com..malas nak pergi hardware shop..so i just order but it's small for the LED
cool! errkkk...can you help me to find who is selling the rod..i searching for a long time oledy...

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
i found the rod at my frens house..haha..for free..but still dun find any LED shop..givup alredi this project..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am thinking to change my old car alarm but not sure which brand to buy.
Please recommend me one that last long and good remote response (2 ways alarm).
I'm thinking to get alarm at all time even at night cause I park my car in the basement car park at condo.
Since moved in to KL this year I have lost a pair recaro front seat and Cd/Radio set and fuel when park at the condo.

To start with, is the Steelmate 2 ways alarm is good?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience