Latest news:London is under terrorists attack...

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Thank God it isn't so big. Only subway. Imagine if it's another building attack like in NYC :(

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
dont think its small matter, 3 buses blow and 4 Subway stations reported explosions...witnesses said many bodies spotted...London public transport system has been stopped...hospital stop taking non-emergency patients...

definitely the stock market and pounds will go down again....shit..

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
owh i heard it on the news in gym...man.... i quickly caalled my mom...cos my cousin is there

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I called my fren who is a fashion buyer and on a business trip there...seems she is ok becoz she still remember to cut the line to voice mail so that noneed to pay high high roaming charge...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
It's about time they strike... terrorist must have plan this for a long time already... big countries who supported the US are in great danger.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

for now there's no pure proof yet that al-qeada responsible for the atack...dun simply point finger

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
The world is yet another step closer to world war 3. Guess we will never know the REAL TRUTH on why all these are happening, would we now.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
for now there's no pure proof yet that al-qeada responsible for the atack...dun simply point finger
A terrorist group links to Al qeada has admitted they planned for these attacks.....

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

that wan just came out the european al-qeada claims that they involve...even the TV reporter says that its normal....when a time like this happen ppl start claiming that they invovle but then when the police,cia,fbi invovle the story is different....at least it takes them a while to know who's behind it la...unless osama bin laden relase a video tape saying he's done it....

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

taken from CNN.COM

Police: At least 2 killed

Four explosions in London's transport system have killed at least two people and wounded dozens more in what UK Prime Minister Tony Blair said was an apparent terrorist attack. A group calling itself the "Secret Organization group of al-Qaeda Organization in Europe" claimed responsibility in a Web site posting. The authenticity of the claim could not immediately be verified.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
not sure..maybe the truth also take years to check, but difinitely they will point the finger to Al Qeada...this time maybe said Iran is behind then kaboom Iran...US is aiming at Iran oil farm also...this time got excuse liao...

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

links,

its could be al-qeada, iran and even it could be french...u know why iam saying french??...because earlier today england wins vote to host olympic 2012 while paris are fighting damn kau for it.....u even can see in fernando alonso renault f1 car got the sticker paris2012....so who know if the french tak puas hati for the votes...

hehehe

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
just confirm my sis and pet sis not in London at the moment...
luckily, can continue posting here :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just details this F355 a couple weeks ago

far at a glance Pics -perfecto (dream car)

nice without complaint

but a closer look under a scorching sun

visible swirls and RIDS (random cuts)

time to clean up some horses...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience