4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
overhauled?

Lacking on some special lotion, maybe? :biggrin:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
My friend (a SLL) had been overhauled in a westernized country during her study. Some more joining those Sx party and kena STD. When she finished study and come back, walao, give me free also don't want.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Julie's thread turning into an "overhaul" thread ... hahahahaha ... So glad she's not here or else sure turned into Flaming Julie. Muuuuaaah Hahahahahaha ....

I think all these are happening even locally at uni's and other "famous" colleges .... No need to be in the western culture to be attached with some of their diseased morals and ethics ...

meng1

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
Moderator's Note:

This is not sex forum, give me ure sister's number and i shall take care of her, deal?
Sakuraguy , i dont mind you deleted my link, No need add n said my sister this and that or wat so ever .. Since we do not know each other, Please respect abit ok..

so call Moderator,
Thanks for ur concern and offer,
Meng1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience