Lantis V6 Type R roof(with sunroof) fitted into Ford Lynx!

gabanzgabanx

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Seri Petaling, KL
www.faiziaffandi.com
Some Mazda Lantis owner said that the Mazda Lantis V6 Type R (JDM) shares the same parts (of course not the body parts) with Ford Lynx Hatch Back.The question is..can Mazda Lantis roof equipped with OEM sunroof fitted into the Ford Lynx Hatch Back?

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
I don't think so. On Lantis BA (Hatch) there is a slight hump at the end of the roof just before the third brake light housing.

You can always cut out the area around the sunroof and install the cut sunroof on any cars.

And of course I am looking for one (Lantis V6 R Roof) because I am driving one right now and rust has started bubbling out.

loque1909

May 4, 2005
The CBA roof cannot fit the Lynx hatchback in regards to the 4 door or the 2 door. However, the Familia Neo's roof is the nearest to the Lynx especially the Lynx TX-3. Then again, u'll be lucky if u can find the Neo's roof with sunroof. Maybe someone can rectify if the 4 door hatchback Lynx roofline is similiar to the BHA Familia.

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Hi NIJ,

think you need it for your car...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some teasers to droll at while i prepare the whole post :proud:

yes we were previously called Zero 2 Hero. but it is official now at the SSM that we are registered as Optimum Auto Detailing. reason of the change is i want a more catchy and easy to remember name =D

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience