L2s

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gengturbo_org

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
do you tune ur car after changing exhaust? my fren L5 swap wif FGK twin pipe (2" till end but the the twin tip around 1.6" each)... tuned wif SAFC... got 70km per litre easy...

IMHO, LSD gearbox have shorter ratio..... I'm using one... cruising @ 110kmh got 5.5k rpm....

my fren using modified 850cc gearbox got 4.5k rpm... nearly 1k rpm lower

tq papagoines reply me..

when using a 850 gearbox its very hard laa..for long distance its good but for on the road mcm bnyk jln town its no good..laen la its u pkai 1000cc silinder blok..
my car also have safc..its ok but its not perform the true power..
i want ask u..when kiter pkai td04 its better to change the injector??if better what injector suitable for...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
do you tune ur car after changing exhaust? my fren L5 swap wif FGK twin pipe (2" till end but the the twin tip around 1.6" each)... tuned wif SAFC... got 70km per litre easy...

IMHO, LSD gearbox have shorter ratio..... I'm using one... cruising @ 110kmh got 5.5k rpm....

tq papagoines reply me..

when using a 850 gearbox its very hard laa..for long distance its good but for on the road mcm bnyk jln town its no good..laen la its u pkai 1000cc silinder blok..
i want ask u..when kiter pkai td04 its better to change the injector??if better what injector suitable for...
i get ur idea...

for the injectors issue... i think better sifus answer la... cuz ur mods are waay beyond my mods....

i was thinking more of bolt-on mods i.e 1st stage...

alpah_hoe

May 15, 2005
Ipoh

tq papagoines reply me..

hey bro...i'm using l2s gearbox also...but without lsd...but my fifth gear also same with u @ 11kmh at 5.5k rpm also...anyway can teach me to to see whether izzit lsd gearbox or not??cuz i'm being fishy of this conversation to l2s...it's cause me 5.5k with no l2s disk brake n lsd gearbox...from ipoh...damn expensive man...:banghead:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
hey bro...i'm using l2s gearbox also...but without lsd...but my fifth gear also same with u @ 11kmh at 5.5k rpm also...anyway can teach me to to see whether izzit lsd gearbox or not??cuz i'm being fishy of this conversation to l2s...it's cause me 5.5k with no l2s disk brake n lsd gearbox...from ipoh...damn expensive man...:banghead:
the only that i know
  1. when u do a tight turn such as a u-turn, you can hear the inside tire squeling and lotsa grinding sound.... at first thought my driveshaft kong
  2. jack up the car.... and rotate one of the tire clockwise, if the other tire rotate the same direction, u got lsd.... for normal i.e. non-lsd gearbox, the tire will spin the opposite direction than the other

gengturbo_org

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
the only that i know
  1. when u do a tight turn such as a u-turn, you can hear the inside tire squeling and lotsa grinding sound.... at first thought my driveshaft kong
  2. jack up the car.... and rotate one of the tire clockwise, if the other tire rotate the same direction, u got lsd.... for normal i.e. non-lsd gearbox, the tire will spin the opposite direction than the other
ermm..i want ask u laa..now im using l2s gearbox but my fifth gear is 110kmh at 4.5k rpm..it is a 850 gearbox??that i feel my car lembab giler ms change gearbox dulu..now its very lembab coz my gearbox dh kong..

about the injector who person can answer my prob??:banghead:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
ermm..i want ask u laa..now im using l2s gearbox but my fifth gear is 110kmh at 4.5k rpm..it is a 850 gearbox??that i feel my car lembab giler ms change gearbox dulu..now its very lembab coz my gearbox dh kong..

about the injector who person can answer my prob??:banghead:
maybe kot.. :hmmmm:

abt the injector, surely there some otais willing to answer

p/s: why dun u go to dis forum & post ur question there :listen: ??

dzextreme

May 21, 2009
hi guys... im looking for l2s bodypart rear and front...what is the market price? or do you have friends who want to sell... please advice :) tq