amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
u can change ur turbo to TDo4..many ppl do dis..took out from a pajero

pakram

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Ermm...Im already do this..change my stock turbo to a TD04...:-
1) but, it performance seem similiar as before..I want to know what usually people do 4 the next step..??
2) ist rpm will be more high..?? my rpm... 100km/h --> about almost 5000 rpm at 5th gear.. ist normal..???
To whom know this...or already using TD04....pls give me some advice n info..TQ..

mR ad

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2006
ur rpm is too high la bro...100kmh,5th gear 5k rpm......

ok2..about achieving 100hp for 660t.....

change to bigger turbine,upgrade ur fuel pump,injecter,place a fuel regulater.....

then up ur boost....1.3 or maybe 1.5 bar.....

stay on stock boosting wth bigger turbine,u wont feel the power bro....

and if have more budget...add metal head gasket,safc or at least a afc 5 button for fine tune....

ps- nowdays....theres a 2++hp 660T kancil...damn

pakram

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Thank u Mr Ad, ur advise is usefull...
But, did u know why my rpm will be that high.. what is the normal rpm..??
Oh noo..!! i got problem with my little cutie...

FortisCuore

Nov 20, 2007
pakram how much does your car idle at. L2 isnt a high rev engine. At stock I shift at 5500rpm,I dont feel any power after that. Now u hitting 5k rpm with bigger turbine at 100km, not N/A drives like that :confused:

mR ad

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2006
pakram...what gbox ur using now?????

pakram

Known Member
May 11, 2009
OK..like this, I newly change to L2 660 gbox, before this Im using 850 gbox..but its broken..that y I have to change it..after changing, that is what happen...5000 rpm about 100km/h... feels underpower too.. huhu... What's wrong..??

dzextreme

May 21, 2009
hi, im new to this turbo stuff...just convert my kancil to l2s engine..I make mistake by trusting my pomen to do all things including buying the halfcut engine..i never check it since i was in KL and the car is in Johor...i cant bring it to KL bcoZ of the condition is really bad, cant move at all. So
1st time (after convert) when i get the car the milage is already 100k above done...Suprisingly, guess what..my petrol tank is leaking when i was on my way to KL.. the part that included in the halfcut is engine,dashboard,lsd,abs,and power steering (but now cant use coz of the cu problem) and all total for this shit work is RM3400 (installation+wiring+Service). Just want to ask u guys do u think ive been cheated?:mad:

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
front l2s halfcut is around 2.5k-3.0k......did u get the front bodypart????if not..its can be considered mahal la.....are the car in kl right now??

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
hi, im new to this turbo stuff...just convert my kancil to l2s engine..I make mistake by trusting my pomen to do all things including buying the halfcut engine..i never check it since i was in KL and the car is in Johor...i cant bring it to KL bcoZ of the condition is really bad, cant move at all. So
1st time (after convert) when i get the car the milage is already 100k above done...Suprisingly, guess what..my petrol tank is leaking when i was on my way to KL.. the part that included in the halfcut is engine,dashboard,lsd,abs,and power steering (but now cant use coz of the cu problem) and all total for this shit work is RM3400 (installation+wiring+Service). Just want to ask u guys do u think ive been cheated?:mad:
our shop charge 3.1k for manual efrl include installation...
and we have gurantee on that engine...mean until u satisfy then u can take ur car...
thats is our comitment to our frens..kcar lovers!

our link..
http://acfk.net/v4/index.php?showtopic=64080&pid=1328079&st=20&#entry1328079

dzextreme

May 21, 2009
front l2s halfcut is around 2.5k-3.0k......did u get the front bodypart????if not..its can be considered mahal la.....are the car in kl right now??
nope 2800 is without bodyprt...have to add another 1200 for the bodypart...yes the car is with me rite now..

Bump:
our shop charge 3.1k for manual efrl include installation...
and we have gurantee on that engine...mean until u satisfy then u can take ur car...
thats is our comitment to our frens..kcar lovers!

our link..
http://acfk.net/v4/index.php?showtopic=64080&pid=1328079&st=20&#entry1328079
i see, the manual efrl, is it the l2s engine? im not very familliar with daihatsu...so if it is mean i kene ting tongla...coz i survey several halfcut places they sell the l2s halfcut Rm2800...

give me ur workshop address...

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site

no laa... u dont kena cheated...!! after all, i think your halfcut is still cheap... HAVE LSD MAAAAAAA!!!... nowadays hafcut with lsd so expensive... rm3400 with installation, wiring, service, and lsd summore... take a good care of the lsd cos i will give u a very happy driving..

petrol leaking? sometimes shit happens man...

Bump:
Ermm...Im already do this..change my stock turbo to a TD04...:-
1) but, it performance seem similiar as before..I want to know what usually people do 4 the next step..??
2) ist rpm will be more high..?? my rpm... 100km/h --> about almost 5000 rpm at 5th gear.. ist normal..???
To whom know this...or already using TD04....pls give me some advice n info..TQ..

waaa... all people nowadays is gila kuasa mehhh??? ekekekeke

if u change a bigger turbo with boost like L2 turbine 0.9 bar, then u will kalah punya... it feel very hampeh...

if u change, then upboosting will provide u more hp to you all hp hunger!...

btw pakram, u use td04-09 twin blade or single blade??

upboost to 1.5 bar then u will get laa aroung 100++

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

pakram

Known Member
May 11, 2009
waaa... all people nowadays is gila kuasa mehhh??? ekekekeke

if u change a bigger turbo with boost like L2 turbine 0.9 bar, then u will kalah punya... it feel very hampeh...

if u change, then upboosting will provide u more hp to you all hp hunger!...

btw pakram, u use td04-09 twin blade or single blade??

upboost to 1.5 bar then u will get laa aroung 100++[/QUOTE]

Im not very "gila kuasa".. I had to change it after I got these problems... the story was like this..
the problem start with the gearbox.. my gearbox spoil for 5th & 4th gear... I sent kancil to this worksyop (not mention...kesian)..in puchong.. expert in compact cars & modified cars(just clue..:thefinger:)..then after thier changed my gearbox to 660 gearbox..my car cant exceed more than 100km/h...stuck on..:banghead:..then..I returned back to them.. Then, tokey said that its cause by the turbo is leaking.. Then..I had to say yes..to made my car back to normal...I told them change to TD04..is cause..stock turbo always problem (smokiee..) ...but, still problem.. my car cant exceed than 100km/h... I returned it back again to them.. then.. after 2 day..I take back my car.. the prob is solved... Im not asking them what is happened...(feel angry & feel waste time if asking)....

But now still wondering why... What are guys thinking..? I think they cheat me..maybe this cause by theirs gearbox.. but, nevermine..I try to never comeback to them...:wavey:

Bump:
i second that.... hehe....

pakram, do you tune back ur A/F and/or ignition after upgrading ur turbo?
air & fuel? ..nope..still stock..they said no need.. bacause my injection can handle it.. Im using L502 engine.. single cams...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Im not very "gila kuasa".. I had to change it after I got these problems... the story was like this..
the problem start with the gearbox.. my gearbox spoil for 5th & 4th gear... I sent kancil to this worksyop (not mention...kesian)..in puchong.. expert in compact cars & modified cars(just clue..:thefinger:)..then after thier changed my gearbox to 660 gearbox..my car cant exceed more than 100km/h...stuck on..:banghead:..then..I returned back to them.. Then, tokey said that its cause by the turbo is leaking.. Then..I had to say yes..to made my car back to normal...I told them change to TD04..is cause..stock turbo always problem (smokiee..) ...but, still problem.. my car cant exceed than 100km/h... I returned it back again to them.. then.. after 2 day..I take back my car.. the prob is solved... Im not asking them what is happened...(feel angry & feel waste time if asking)....

But now still wondering why... What are guys thinking..? I think they cheat me..maybe this cause by theirs gearbox.. but, nevermine..I try to never comeback to them...:wavey:
by any chance, this so call expert are a k-car drag otai? heard of his bad jobs from way too many frens...

air & fuel? ..nope..still stock..they said no need.. bacause my injection can handle it.. Im using L502 engine.. single cams...
Haa? :confused:

normally, doing afr tune using piggyback such as SAFC/eManage etc after bolting a freer flowing intake (open pod etc) and exhaust setup gives more optimize power /torque increase and sometimes improve FC as well... tuning ur ignition is oso highly recommended

In your case, bolting on a bigger turbo and playing wif boost setting is 1 stage higher than I've mention in previous paragraph so IMHO in your case, afr tuning is a must...and

...either that or i heard from my pomen/sifoos/otais wrong....

originally, single cam L5 use what turbo? RHB or RHF series? if the turbo leaking, why don't you just swap wif a similar recon series if you're saying that you're not chasing top end horsepower?

I'm using L502 twin cam 16v JB-JL Turbo which using RHF3 series... so far no leaks... maybe I'm lucky or I didn't thrash my beloved engine much.... just using the boost to overtake and hill climb...

pakram

Known Member
May 11, 2009
by any chance, this so call expert are a k-car drag otai? heard of his bad jobs from way too many frens...

Haa? :confused:

normally, doing afr tune using piggyback such as SAFC/eManage etc after bolting a freer flowing intake (open pod etc) and exhaust setup gives more optimize power /torque increase and sometimes improve FC as well... tuning ur ignition is oso highly recommended

In your case, bolting on a bigger turbo and playing wif boost setting is 1 stage higher than I've mention in previous paragraph so IMHO in your case, afr tuning is a must...and

...either that or i heard from my pomen/sifoos/otais wrong....

originally, single cam L5 use what turbo? RHB or RHF series? if the turbo leaking, why don't you just swap wif a similar recon series if you're saying that you're not chasing top end horsepower?

I'm using L502 twin cam 16v JB-JL Turbo which using RHF3 series... so far no leaks... maybe I'm lucky or I didn't thrash my beloved engine much.... just using the boost to overtake and hill climb...
I didnt know much who he is..he driving a white evo7..(clue).. This shop recommended by my click..

Thanx mr.papagoines, that is very usefull. Sometimes, we cant trust a pomen also. I ever think of that also.. but, acctually Im not very sure what to do. But, from what are u said, it could be necessary to upgrade my speed..maybe someday...:biggrin:..if so, I will calling u (if u are ok)..

I didnt know what is type of my ori turbo, but I ever try to find it but never found. L5 single cam is very rare..especially if u want a separated parts. Ur turbo is using a ballbearings..is not like a bush type like typical turbos especially small turbo L2..easy to 'smokin'...that why I had to change to TD04..which it strength enough in our conds... This time is my fourth time the turbo changed..(3nos L2 turbos):bawling:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I didnt know much who he is..he driving a white evo7..(clue).. This shop recommended by my click..

Thanx mr.papagoines, that is very usefull. Sometimes, we cant trust a pomen also. I ever think of that also.. but, acctually Im not very sure what to do. But, from what are u said, it could be necessary to upgrade my speed..maybe someday...:biggrin:..if so, I will calling u (if u are ok)..

I didnt know what is type of my ori turbo, but I ever try to find it but never found. L5 single cam is very rare..especially if u want a separated parts. Ur turbo is using a ballbearings..is not like a bush type like typical turbos especially small turbo L2..easy to 'smokin'...that why I had to change to TD04..which it strength enough in our conds... This time is my fourth time the turbo changed..(3nos L2 turbos):bawling:
erm... i oso dun know much the otais... just read in one of the kcar forum abt him...

I'm oso noob in dis turbo world... just dat i'm lucky for getting good pomen & runner from the start.... a lot of advice i got from both of them. Then I got lotsa frens from kcar forum which have years in experience maintaining daihatsu turbo engine.... some of them oso gila kuasa and they ran their car until today w/o any major issue

so i got a lot advises from them....

maybe we can TT 2gether to share knowledge that we've both learn... PM me when you up for it :listen:

Cheers! :driver:

gengturbo_org

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
pakram..your prob same like me...now my car have a big problem..my gearbox made some terrible noise..ermmm...now im looking for new lsd gearbox..the ratio for lsd gearbox not same like normal gearbox..pakram i want u know what big piping exhaust suitable for l200..now im pkai yg halfcut..but its too big..my was very kuat minyak..u see im blik kg from pnang to alor setar its about rm20.00..huh...b4 nie i blik from kl to alorsetar my fuel its arround rm40.00..u see...now im very pening with my car..i hope anyone cn help me to solve my prob..
tq..

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
pakram..your prob same like me...now my car have a big problem..my gearbox made some terrible noise..ermmm...now im looking for new lsd gearbox..the ratio for lsd gearbox not same like normal gearbox..pakram i want u know what big piping exhaust suitable for l200..now im pkai yg halfcut..but its too big..my was very kuat minyak..u see im blik kg from pnang to alor setar its about rm20.00..huh...b4 nie i blik from kl to alorsetar my fuel its arround rm40.00..u see...now im very pening with my car..i hope anyone cn help me to solve my prob..
tq..
do you tune ur car after changing exhaust? my fren L5 swap wif FGK twin pipe (2" till end but the the twin tip around 1.6" each)... tuned wif SAFC... got 70km per litre easy...

IMHO, LSD gearbox have shorter ratio..... I'm using one... cruising @ 110kmh got 5.5k rpm....

my fren using modified 850cc gearbox got 4.5k rpm... nearly 1k rpm lower

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Im new to this forum and Im not quite sure if this the the place to post this thread.
But I need some help in this, I drive a year 2000 Proton Satria 1.3. I've been planning on modifying my car's exterior. I wanted to change the rear bonnet to the Mirage Cyborg's one. But after some research I understand that I can only do that if I drive the 1st gen satria. Is this correct?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience