kota bharu sprint carnival

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Youl still got home stay....if yes!.. pls reserve to us for next coming event as a last year.. can gve discount or nt wan...

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Eg...vtec x laju...but syok2 je..

i think i also want to participate for syok2......how is the game proc......kalah mati?

moray.......date confirm?

for category K-car , N.A , Vtec , Turbo 2wd... the car must on the road body...
( tyre . . .exhaust. . . .fuel tank is `bebas`)

`rentung` for category open only . . .

Mr Moray,

Need yr confirmation for Vtec / on the road body spec...

Can we take it out as follow item..
Rear Brake -
Stock Fuel Tank -
Head lamp -
...pls advice.

for safety reason hope organizer will not running the Rentung car.....hehehe.......this is my opinion and dont up set me......
the reason there is no proper Drag track......if something happen to the spectators... i think no more drag race in our place....lumba lari lah pulok....hehehe

Mr Moray,

Need yr confirmation for Vtec / on the road body spec...

Can we take it out as follow item..
Rear Brake
-
Stock Fuel Tank -
Head lamp -
...pls advice.

what is all this???? u r joking my fren
need a 1km long X 200m wide track purposely for you to stop the car (maybe your fren car) incase the car spin and hit spectators

last year, kemaman most famous crx was banned fr sdb due to removed rear brake.......u should know

what is all this???? u r joking my fren
need a 1km long X 200m wide track purposely for you to stop the car (maybe your fren car) incase the car spin and hit spectators

last year, kemaman most famous crx was banned fr sdb due to removed rear brake.......u should know

Huhhuhuhu......I thought you are the really Joker actually...you know why i'm asking to the organizer abt the rear brake bcoz " Musc drag at Cyber Jaya" on the road cat they are allowed not using it...so How!!!! Different organizer different rules......open your eyes la bro...dont sitting on the cover la..

1km x 200 m track......the track r suitable for you...hehehehe

Last edited:
Huhhuhuhu......I thought you are the really Joker actually...you know why i'm asking to the organizer abt the rear brake bcoz " Musc drag at Cyber Jaya" on the road cat they are allowed not using it...so How!!!! Different organizer different rules......open your eyes la bro...dont sitting on the cover la..

1km x 200 m track......the track r suitable for you...hehehehe

'on the road cat' hahahaha

few hundred hp under my hood......what u have??????? pay rm2 at cc to borrow keyboard to be " keyboard hero" ???????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
hahahaha guys guys....chill down..no point stressing things here as this is just a web forum....really has beast in hand to shout about..get out there and play...if dont have....dont scream your lungs out as it look dam stupid shouting over something u can afford to play with

hahahaha guys guys....chill down..no point stressing things here as this is just a web forum....really has beast in hand to shout about..get out there and play...if dont have....dont scream your lungs out as it look dam stupid shouting over something u can afford to play with

want to deal with my 2.4? anytime......lol

'on the road cat' hahahaha

few hundred hp under my hood......what u have??????? pay rm2 at cc to borrow keyboard to be " keyboard hero" ???????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont have nothing if compared with you..i kais pagi mkn pagi, kais petang mkn petang...you got 2.4 under your hood, i got 2.4 pajero 4x4...i should have pay
to cc you used with yr note book....other words ambik mu menanglah....hehehehehe
But if you wanna try yr 2.4 with Vtec dok rok cetong 300mtr you are welcome....pm me i will arrange for you...

aiyoo....dont fightlah...we forumers should discuss something more knowledgeable...not something idiotic..temper...anger...cammon guys..if we doing these..better we organize some pantun or debate event rather than drag carnival... anyway cheer up guys...:adore:

I dont have nothing if compared with you..i kais pagi mkn pagi, kais petang mkn petang...you got 2.4 under your hood, i got 2.4 pajero 4x4...i should have pay
to cc you used with yr note book....other words ambik mu menanglah....hehehehehe
But if you wanna try yr 2.4 with Vtec dok rok cetong 300mtr you are welcome....pm me i will arrange for you...

u can bring any vtec u like
400m, semislick, on the road body

2.4 pergi pasar beli sayur je.......hahaha
i use the car on my avatar

Last edited:

fuuuhhh spuzzle,relax bro chill keke "mounting problem dh settle ke" kekeke :p

hear tat quite confirm for this event by organizer.....so stay tune..!:driver:

Hahahahah....That why im offer you for 300mtr...if you want take it if dont leave it... for 400 mtr we can arrange for you with some turbos...

Hahahahah....That why im offer you for 300mtr...if you want take it if dont leave it... for 400 mtr we can arrange for you with some turbos...

i take it but it must be your own car since u talk so much crap.....no jockey!!
open bet, i take your challenge

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

fuuuhhh spuzzle,relax bro chill keke "mounting problem dh settle ke" kekeke :p

goo, mountings settle edi.....changed whole set to evo......b4 this engine not align causing car pulling a side.....i not cari pasal type but ppl talk crap so we take the challenge

how is your beast.....if have chance wanna try your machine

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom