Klang Anyone?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Welcome to ZTH, if got TT sure you are invited, dont worry. But u have to ask Mr AE82GT aka Seng da Man to organise a TT. Mind telling what monster u driving?

eh kawan. going to end of the year already. want to organise or not one? hahaha

organise la bro...I want to meet other ZTHian also...hehe

kirk da man, please make the initiative to organize the TT ok...nw mike n i dah retired liow..so now let the youngster organize TT then...hehehe....

kirk da man, please make the initiative to organize the TT ok...nw mike n i dah retired liow..so now let the youngster organize TT then...hehehe....

so if i organise all retired unker will attend or not?

Wazzup guys..........seng, long time din see...when you wanna be papaseng since mike already become PaPaMike

long time no see? u nw in KL oso, if in klang oso duwan to call us out for gathering.....my papaseng will come in no time...

Bump: long time no see? u nw in KL oso, if in klang oso duwan to call us out for gathering.....my papaseng will come in no time...

hi i'm new here.... seem like there is TT going to be organise in klang area

Bump: hi i'm new here.... seem like there is TT going to be organise in klang area

wah.. now seems like alot of member from klang... somemore aiming at the TT only... haha... look like someone need to organise a TT liao...

papaseng, u still young la... organise la... if tonight anyone available ?

Someone need to organize is YOU la..who else is eligible beside YOU right :thefinger:

Bump: Someone need to organize is YOU la..who else is eligible beside YOU right :thefinger:

u la... respect all mahaguru, sifus and papaseng ma... ok...how about 18th thursday night? 2 weeks from now...

u organise pon la gotta official date & time ma...just like wat mike san posted last time...pls refer his posting for the format...

haha... papaseng, i ask for comment 1st. see everybody available only do format ma...

try la to do it on the 18th...Ill see if im available...:biggrin:

Bump: try la to do it on the 18th...Ill see if im available...:biggrin:

Klang TT Schedule
Date: 18th December 2008
Day: Thursday
Time: 8.30pm till late
Venue: to-be-exact-later.

Attendance :-
1) Juniorkirk (Saga LMST stock)
2) AE82GT aka papaseng (Toyota LE 3SGTE)
3) TRD16v aka papamike (Wira Surbo + Avanza 1jz)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

please fill your name in if coming for TT :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom