KL Motorpark at Bukit Jalil

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
i agree with what airbon said....our AAM just want our money not to help improve the motorsport then the effect of course lumba haram lol....then they implement law for gas station cannot do operation after 12 midnite "konon" want to banned those lumba haram....all those thing are stupid rule just want to help their crony.....i really jealous with thailand although their poilitics are not stable but the motorsport are futher better then us.....besides that their motorsport technology more better then us n nowdays they are in the R n D to develop their own chasis for racing car not just saying but have a prove that they sent people to US for training.......anyway i love to be malaysian......hahahhahahahahah :wavey:

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
doing a project wth 'G' fund its will be halfway only,if its not benefit the politician..
there must be more company like AirAsia that running things on their own $$ on various sports and the latest 1MF1 teaM...thumbs up for ToNY

ivanyeo

May 18, 2009
its november...and very soon december....any updates on kl motorpark......any news......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehe i seen alot of people with diy stuff,but so far i never seen this thread come out (correct me if i am wrong) ...so anyone here diy it b4...

use ball bering... those round type...with bering inside...then just diy the cover ...suits bling bling rims better.(coz of flat surface....chrome rims espically)..then just find a way to stick it on to the ori rims.....anyone care to try..hehehhe..just my 2 cents
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience