KL Car Rental Service Sdn Bhd

Car Shops and Services

KL Car Rental Service Sdn Bhd

Jul 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
KL Car Rental also known as KLCR offers self drive cars for rent and chauffeured vehicles from our fleet ranging from local compact cars to luxury continentals at competitive and affordable rates.
We provide a personalized service where we could tailor make a reservation based on customer demands. Your safety and peace of mind are our main priorities, that is why KL Car Rental cars are always clean, duly serviced and well maintained.

We are well versed in meeting the demands of corporate clients and also individuals where we will always give you our best. Now you have the option to rent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis with competitive rates.Here at KLCR, we make sure we meet all your driving needs.

Please visit KL Car Rental Service Sdn. Bhd.
Or Call 03-62416359 or 0192264236

Attachments

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My rubber trim especially around the windows tend to have water spots and "polka dots".

Today I saw a rubber coating that came in a spray can. You spray and what comes out is like paint but after drying for 4 hours, the paint-like appearance is actually a thin film of rubber. Although it can be peeled out, it takes some effort to do so - like tearing out a very sticky film.

I am wondering if I can apply this coating on my car rubber trim especially those around the windows. However...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience