Kenari RS Vs. Sutera Sports Edition

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
jeanloo said:
Bro kelisa, I have to work night shift lar this week. :( . Which part of penang u staying? Look out for 1 pimp out blue kelisa, backside no. plate change to bumper, thick side skirt, tua kong exhaust, i think got big GT wing, front lamp bulat bulat like alien projector lamp. Always can see in town and jelutong lar. Tonight you coming back? I wanna go to Club MOMO openning at upper penang road. You wanna come?
I will be in Penang from Saturday night until Monday afternoon…wah seems like ur fish is a monster..this I must meet liaw…so in the afternoon also I can met u yamcha before u go to work….must meet u and see ur ride liaw

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Tohsan said:
got hot sexy cha boh or not? :biggrin:
penang got a lot of chun and sexy chick wan...but hai..i cannot go to this type of places....not my bowl of rice...hehe

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Not my ride lar, just a car i saw. Quite unique. Unique as is no body have, but some think it's like rice boy. Like cute, ugly but adorable. But that is ppl's ride lar, ppl's taste, so dun want to comment too much. Also look out for the pimp out black savvy with 2 spoiler. Can see the car's pic in Savvoc, also Unique. 2 spoiler is one a gt spoiler and one big spoiler like the nissan March teacup spoiler. savvoc ppl say this car is cun. This both car i always see them n i think they always ronda jalan ler....Tonight i go drinking, sleep until tomorrow afternoon d. free flow mah. Then tomorrow i work 7pm to 5 am. Damn........................Going to Queensbay Mall? That day i went there really a lot of damn chun chicks lor....... My fren complain the floor very dirty in the mall cause it just open, but i think it's my saliva dripping all over the whole complex. lol

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
jeanloo said:
Not my ride lar, just a car i saw. Quite unique. Unique as is no body have, but some think it's like rice boy. Like cute, ugly but adorable. But that is ppl's ride lar, ppl's taste, so dun want to comment too much. Also look out for the pimp out black savvy with 2 spoiler. Can see the car's pic in Savvoc, also Unique. 2 spoiler is one a gt spoiler and one big spoiler like the nissan March teacup spoiler. savvoc ppl say this car is cun. This both car i always see them n i think they always ronda jalan ler....Tonight i go drinking, sleep until tomorrow afternoon d. free flow mah. Then tomorrow i work 7pm to 5 am. Damn........................Going to Queensbay Mall? That day i went there really a lot of damn chun chicks lor....... My fren complain the floor very dirty in the mall cause it just open, but i think it's my saliva dripping all over the whole complex. lol
bro...u mean the queensbay is the wan near to the bayan lepas industrial area ah?

aiya..so what u drive...
okoko...saturday night i go down gurney drive...maybe i can spot them...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Tohsan said:
can ma Bob so suci also say can see but no touch is ok :laugh:
me not like him so suci and murni mah....i cannot control my hand how...later all meng chai in Penang Island...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
jeanloo said:
bro..if wan to yamcha..call me lar..i will be very very free when i am in PEnang...Monday need to MPPP to pay saman and maybe drop by at Police Station to settle my speed trap...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
kelisa6009 said:
me not like him so suci and murni mah....i cannot control my hand how...later all meng chai in Penang Island...
no worry i will help adopt them makesure their color is fair skin or exotic look ok already :laugh:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
hahaha..sure boh like that this time go back i will become wild leh...got godfather wan to take care all my meng chai
...hahaha....if my siham read this...tonite i sure kena potong wan....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
in china ancient time they have this super neck shield make from magnesium, any knife also cannot chop, i help u get it, so i can make ur wish come true always! :laugh:

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
ya, near the free trade zone. protect neck but potong ku ku ciao, how?

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
mechanical or organic? organic like attach a horse 1?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
bio-organicloh,and the best thing is that they can make it look more real then the original stuff, thats mean ur real dick is look fake, and their fake dick look real :laugh:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
shit..if got replica dick..sei loh...chick prefer fake kuku...can tahan longer....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
actually its good news ma,just in case u have too many wifes,u can make a replica and sent to each of them for temperary usage until u see them when u are free from the others :laugh:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
like that..they don;t wan the orginal liaw...u see how come ppl willing to buy buatan china compare to buatan AMERICA

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sometimes we have a tendency to focus too much on the bigger aspects of something that we neglect the little binding ties that holds everything together. While it may seem negligible at first glance, the devil is, and always has been, in the detail, so as minute as it may seem, the big picture is the big picture for a reason.

In some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience