Kelisa Gathering

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
bro...2morow i call u...i will meet u same place..hope no raining...i don't have car this few day...

car in workshop...hope the mech can fast fast kawtim my K3vet
hehe... do u wan the 1.5L k3vet stroker kit..???:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
k3ve kahwin with 3szve mer? extreme...keke

beware...a white myvi SE had undergo a transplant to 3szve
yo bro, do u attend KM's wedding dinner..????:biggrin:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
k3ve kahwin with 3szve mer? extreme...keke

beware...a white myvi SE had undergo a transplant to 3szve
All you fellars transplant this and that:biggrin:me still slow and stock ej-de...

Becareful i also heard a kenari that used to have k3ve has now become faster he has found the letter T to complete the word:rofl:

nlimits

Known Member
Mar 22, 2009
All you fellars transplant this and that:biggrin:me still slow and stock ej-de...

Becareful i also heard a kenari that used to have k3ve has now become faster he has found the letter T to complete the word:rofl:
car stock but driver not stock.......:thefinger:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow

so is it T for Tiu-hai? tats really need turbo! :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

bro...2morow i call u...i will meet u same place..hope no raining...i don't have car this few day...

car in workshop...hope the mech can fast fast kawtim my K3vet
ani meh already remember to tiong Tailook until he decide to upgrade the heart :driver:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
hehe... do u wan the 1.5L k3vet stroker kit..???:biggrin:
if u wan to sponsor i can accept

u can do so mah....just drop by ur brother shop and open up ur engine oil cover and put sand inside..then run ur car for a while..then time to change the whole engine liaw

tiu hai need turbo 1 meh....
i think u need it more then the rest now...so u can take this opportunity to change T

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
car stock but driver not stock.......:thefinger:
Driver stock la...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

so is it T for Tiu-hai? tats really need turbo! :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

ani meh already remember to tiong Tailook until he decide to upgrade the heart :driver:
tohsan i wont upgrade my car engine to k3 stock is the best for my slow driving:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

if u wan to sponsor i can accept

u can do so mah....just drop by ur brother shop and open up ur engine oil cover and put sand inside..then run ur car for a while..then time to change the whole engine liaw

i think u need it more then the rest now...so u can take this opportunity to change T
better sell my engine then spoil it:biggrin: stock engine is like gold... not many left...:thefinger:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Driver stock la...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

tohsan i wont upgrade my car engine to k3 stock is the best for my slow driving:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

better sell my engine then spoil it:biggrin: stock engine is like gold... not many left...:thefinger:
k3 stock???? is stock meh? :confused:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
dont turbo your balls... ball must be slow so the girl can get satisfied before you kekekeke:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

i mean ej-de 1.0 stock is best for me:smokin:
my gal likes the high rpm & hi-boost 1... from 0-220kph in a minute then climax 1...:proud::proud::proud:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
if dint do anything for the engine is stock lah.....but give our chairman.....useless lah cos he only drive 60 MPH all the way......
yes true... im a slow driver:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

my gal likes the high rpm & hi-boost 1... from 0-220kph in a minute then climax 1...:proud::proud::proud:

one minute...:biggrin:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
i oso wanna turbo my balls....:biggrin:
u need to specify single turbo or twin turbo, otherwise one balls won't be able to keep up with the other u know :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

dont turbo your balls... ball must be slow so the girl can get satisfied before you kekekeke:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

i mean ej-de 1.0 stock is best for me:smokin:
Science question: (25 marks) Chartered Institute of Big John & Turbo Balls (CIBJTB)

what is slow ball mechanism kindly explain?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

do u put additive to your fuel tank or not? this is supernatural considering the speed :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

if dint do anything for the engine is stock lah.....but give our chairman.....useless lah cos he only drive 60 MPH all the way......
don play play his 60 mph is constant even when he wake up in the morning his john also is 60 mph! :thefinger:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
u need to specify single turbo or twin turbo, otherwise one balls won't be able to keep up with the other u know :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Science question: (25 marks) Chartered Institute of Big John & Turbo Balls (CIBJTB)

what is slow ball mechanism kindly explain?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

do u put additive to your fuel tank or not? this is supernatural considering the speed :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

don play play his 60 mph is constant even when he wake up in the morning his john also is 60 mph! :thefinger:
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI!! im wondering whether anyone here knows where i can imitation recaro's. lol. no money for the real ones... :P want those that look very real.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience