Kelisa Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Mak hiong kai is still below ur F1 status la..my chicken still runnign on 1 bit only..chapalang ICE la...u are the god of ICE and Sound System~!

Welcome to the club Dstar...
u never heard meh continental(mak hiong kai/bmw) stuff and japon(f1/nissan sentra) stuff compare sure continental stuff ho liaoloh :biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
wellcome aboard! he told you how good to be hamsapian is it? :biggrin:
hahhaa..last time me very very blur blur guy wan...
only after i got sifu like u, djgerm, lonewolf and lovemaker...i become more to blow water alll day....now if i don't blow water...i feel bored...
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
anything about touge or taogeh or mod engine, our Kelisa6009 is multi-master skill, from engine to cooking he is super good :driver:

taikor.....i think u still mabuk ah....me where got so high level.....still the newbies learning from the master sifu here....

i only good in one thing...blow water nia....lately i learn how to poison ppl liaw....heheheh:slug:

BV5015

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
JB
i just went harvy norman, seat on the 60k mattress.....shiok
spend 0sen at ikea....damn alots of ppl yesterday @@

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i just went harvy norman, seat on the 60k mattress.....shiok
spend 0sen at ikea....damn alots of ppl yesterday @@
what time u when there? monday night also pack?
maybe mega sales....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
hahhaa..last time me very very blur blur guy wan...
only after i got sifu like u, djgerm, lonewolf and lovemaker...i become more to blow water alll day....now if i don't blow water...i feel bored...
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
thats the beauty of learning from hamsapian king Djgerm, totally no reserved of kungfu skill, he will definately pass all his heaven level skill to you :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Previous versions of the Pagani Zonda have been beautiful machines, with their hand-crafted interior and intricately-designed exterior. Matched with powerful engines, they are the perfect blend of comfort and performance. A pratical road-going, easy-to-drive supercar, you might say.

However, some customers might find the Zonda a bit too civilised. It may lap the Nürburgring in 7:32 but for some, it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience