Kelisa Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
guys

i am going to bulk buy this aerospeed room floor bar from the supplier...now the selling price is RM180...i already got three order on this item and i hope to get more so that i can nego some more the price with the supplier..pls list down your name below if u wan to join us

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

the link to the thing is shown below

Yahoo! Asia Business Finder

BV5015

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
JB
DBKL is private company right?
Their system doesn't link with JPJ, thus.... you wont see trouble while driving and paying roadtax etc.....
And, they do not have man power to look for the car owner to clear the saman at their door step @@

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
share with u guys what a policeman (blue uniform) told me once quite sometime ago...

"u dun wanna pay tickets from MPSJ MPPJ etc etc its fine...no need to worry so much... but DBKL u better pay. coz they have their own court"

dunno how true is this, as i dont have any fines from DBKL. if i get oso im the type that pays asap.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
DBKL is private company right?
Their system doesn't link with JPJ, thus.... you wont see trouble while driving and paying roadtax etc.....
And, they do not have man power to look for the car owner to clear the saman at their door step @@
so should i pay or not?
:bawling:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
share with u guys what a policeman (blue uniform) told me once quite sometime ago...

"u dun wanna pay tickets from MPSJ MPPJ etc etc its fine...no need to worry so much... but DBKL u better pay. coz they have their own court"

dunno how true is this, as i dont have any fines from DBKL. if i get oso im the type that pays asap.
some told me..if i pay early i only pay around RM40 bucks...if i delay the payment...the higher i need to pay...

last time i got once MPPP (penang) i din't pay for two year...then they send me a red letter where if i don;t pay..i need to go to court on this date and time....so i go and pay and they charge me RM15 for that stupid white paper.....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
so should i pay or not?

lol.....pay laaaaaaaa....u already did wrong and u got a fine for it... so pay la

if u got a ticket for something u didnt do, and u dun wanna pay then ok la....but since u memang wrong already... go pay laaaaaaa....

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
lol.....pay laaaaaaaa....u already did wrong and u got a fine for it... so pay la

if u got a ticket for something u didnt do, and u dun wanna pay then ok la....but since u memang wrong already... go pay laaaaaaa....
good advice..this month must stop buying part for my car liaw....

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
my one stock engine and stock car ma, not like Lovemaker got option to choose like big boss, me kuli, kuli don't have choice one, whatever available must take :biggrin:

btw your saman wait for special discount only settlela, my speeding ticket i also didn't pay, already more than 2 years :thefinger:
wah lau wei.. me also kuli la uncle.. :bawling:

josephkhor1

Jul 6, 2008
To all Sifu here,i need help.:adore:
Did any one know where can buy the kelisa carbon fibre bonnet in KL or Malaysia.
If have ready stock then is better la,or any one who have it and want to sell ?:biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i think u can order from RACECRAFT...but will be very very expensive...not worth the money u spend....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
underneath? how many cc can the tube filled by ngv ?
just like the standard ngv gas tank capacity, check with ngv installer they can tell you. I reckon one full tank can run only 180 km i heard,after that it will run on petrol. Then u need to spend another 20 minutes to fill up the ngv tank,this not inclusive of the time you line up fighting for que with taxi driver,that one you have to spend around 1 hour waiting sometime if que is long.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay I know this post has been brought up many times before, but ima encountering a slight problem... I recently purchased a entire front set of a civic 99 bodykit, assuming that the mods are simple just removed old ones and bolt on new ones... but now the workshop is saying that my front end panel is not the same and that the bodyparts wont fit...

anyone encountered this problem before ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience