Kcar Power

DJmobile

Dec 13, 2003
Originally posted by Need for speed@Sep 11 2004, 02:13 PM
I'm Newbie here..........just got 1 question to ask.............airbrush in malaysia LAW legal or illegal? I think this car spent more then 15K kua..........As i know Move part very very expensive lo........nice car really very chun chun........nice bodykit and airbrush too.........hope i can drive 1round haha.........if the owner dun mind :lol: .......PG KIA Car?? Racing Fit Dophin airbrush chun or this 1 more chun??
i dont think this kenari is very fast.... ( why you want to drive 1 round?????)
ok...

Move part now still ok lah...
price drop a bit, last time starting very expensive... i think the same way...

RAcing fit kenari more chun in my opinion

Need for speed

Sep 11, 2004
Johor
Originally posted by DJmobile+Sep 11 2004, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJmobile @ Sep 11 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Need for speed@Sep 11 2004, 02:13 PM
I'm Newbie here..........just got 1 question to ask.............airbrush in malaysia LAW legal or illegal? I think this car spent more then 15K kua..........As i know Move part very very expensive lo........nice car really very chun chun........nice bodykit and airbrush too.........hope i can drive 1round haha.........if the owner dun mind :lol: .......PG KIA Car?? Racing Fit Dophin airbrush chun or this 1 more chun??
ok...

RAcing fit kenari more chun in my opinion [/b][/quote]
ya i know Racing Fit car is nice but i like horror type airbrush.......Y i wan to try coz never drive b4 airbrush car mah :( .............huh Move part drop again ar........when i buy really very expensive lo.........DJmobile do u know how much the cost airbrush for Kenari............if expensive no money to do lo.........legal or illegal??

lumghini

Dec 13, 2003
members.cardomain.com
Originally posted by Need for speed+Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Need for speed @ Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DJmobile@Sep 11 2004, 02:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Need for speed
@Sep 11 2004, 02:13 PM

ok...

ya i know Racing Fit car is nice but i like horror type airbrush.......Y i wan to try coz never drive b4 airbrush car mah :( .............huh Move part drop again ar........when i buy really very expensive lo.........DJmobile do u know how much the cost airbrush for Kenari............if expensive no money to do lo.........legal or illegal?? [/b][/quote]
the cost i not quite sure...but i think its illegal lohz...small part i think can...but the whole body erm........

cos for every car...there is a log book or some call registration card...its a birth cert for the car...which include particulars like chassis no. engine no. and COLOUR of the car...if u do airbrush...wat u going to put there?? airbrush? hahaha...
this is just wat i think lahz....dunno correct or not..

DJmobile

Dec 13, 2003
Originally posted by Need for speed+Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Need for speed @ Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

ok...

ya i know Racing Fit car is nice but i like horror type airbrush.......Y i wan to try coz never drive b4 airbrush car mah :( .............huh Move part drop again ar........when i buy really very expensive lo.........DJmobile do u know how much the cost airbrush for Kenari............if expensive no money to do lo.........legal or illegal?? [/b][/quote]
legal or not, i not sure lah...
cos lots of cars are getting airbrush nowadays and thanks to puspakom or JPJ that does not state whether if we could air brush our car a not...

like lumghini said, a little bite is ok lah...
i like the pic of a the kenari with a medium british terrier dog at the back... cool

whole car last time NITRO design had an offer and was at the range of 2-2.5k i remembered...
If you really want to airbrush your car, go for something you like and think that is cool considering the years to come..

Need for speed

Sep 11, 2004
Johor
Originally posted by DJmobile+Sep 11 2004, 11:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJmobile @ Sep 11 2004, 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Need for speed@Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM

ok...

ya i know Racing Fit car is nice but i like horror type airbrush.......Y i wan to try coz never drive b4 airbrush car mah :( .............huh Move part drop again ar........when i buy really very expensive lo.........DJmobile do u know how much the cost airbrush for Kenari............if expensive no money to do lo.........legal or illegal??
legal or not, i not sure lah...
cos lots of cars are getting airbrush nowadays and thanks to puspakom or JPJ that does not state whether if we could air brush our car a not...

like lumghini said, a little bite is ok lah...
i like the pic of a the kenari with a medium british terrier dog at the back... cool

whole car last time NITRO design had an offer and was at the range of 2-2.5k i remembered...
If you really want to airbrush your car, go for something you like and think that is cool considering the years to come.. [/b][/quote]
DJmobile and lumghini thxs for all ur information............Do u know when is the coming car competition or car show?? At Where and when?? Why seldom got competition in PG??

Move NRF

Jun 18, 2004
As i know, there is not yet have this Law rite?? If airbrush illegal sure i kena......Aiya when all the police and jpj lapar legal also become illegal la.......

lumghini

Dec 13, 2003
members.cardomain.com
hahaha...no fear...in malaysia...anything illegal will become legal with CASH........hahahaha

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
Originally posted by equin0x+Sep 11 2004, 01:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (equin0x @ Sep 11 2004, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SuPeRtEc88@Sep 11 2004, 12:07 PM
13" or 14"? nice rims

malice,

nice or not? if buy this :unsure:
taiwan made.. Dank wheels its a 14 incher.. rm1800 the last time i asked before i decided to buy K-speed wheels [/b][/quote]
thanks , dude!! ;)

K-Kid

Earth
Originally posted by SuPeRtEc88+Sep 12 2004, 03:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuPeRtEc88 @ Sep 12 2004, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by equin0x@Sep 11 2004, 01:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SuPeRtEc88
@Sep 11 2004, 12:07 PM
13" or 14"? nice rims

malice,

nice or not? if buy this :unsure:

taiwan made.. Dank wheels its a 14 incher.. rm1800 the last time i asked before i decided to buy K-speed wheels
thanks , dude!! ;) [/b][/quote]
This Dank rim...is super heavy!

DJmobile

Dec 13, 2003
Originally posted by lumghini@Sep 12 2004, 02:40 PM
hahaha...no fear...in malaysia...anything illegal will become legal with CASH........hahahaha
haha..
in malaysia...
for things to be legal you must have DEEP pockets...

kcarlife

Sep 14, 2004
cool!!! damn cun!!

vuitton

Apr 24, 2004
superbly done...

lancerfreak86

Dec 5, 2003
sabah, malaysia
walaweh~~~dat's cool!!! but kinda scary for me...if in de middle of de nite, walah~~~ hak sei yan oh...

VictorGR

Sep 24, 2004
This car definitely from penang. Did u do the bodykit at RABK????

fei_fei

Sep 10, 2004
Originally posted by VictorGR@Oct 6 2004, 21:10
As i know the owner bought, the Bodykit from japan, not RABK 1.
RABK wont get this kind of quality Bodykit. Isaw the real car b4, i heard RABK took the photo as advertising purposes.

hianboy

Oct 26, 2004
guys! newbie here! heard tat RS bodykit also kacau by JPJ kah?

car2221

Oct 7, 2004
Originally posted by fei_fei+Oct 7 2004, 15:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fei_fei @ Oct 7 2004, 15:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VictorGR@Oct 6 2004, 21:10
As i know the owner bought, the Bodykit from japan, not RABK 1.
RABK wont get this kind of quality Bodykit. Isaw the real car b4, i heard RABK took the photo as advertising purposes. [/b][/quote]
no wonder la ta bodykit was flawless...very neat....from nippon or :o ...no one can do such workmanship here ;) ....thumbs up for scarlet horror

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
Originally posted by hianboy@Nov 17 2004, 17:15
guys! newbie here! heard tat RS bodykit also kacau by JPJ kah?
yea of coz, u must get approval from JPJ b4 u change.......

when u caught by officer, they'll ask u : Surat ade? talak kena saman tau?....... :lol: ;)

my car wira 2.0 vr4 stolen ad taman putra perdana puchong, aroynd 4.30 am yesterday 25/10/2011
below my car pic....flat number WEL 1613.last info my car still ad puchong area.....any information about my car please call/msg 0173018951.