Kcar Power

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Originally posted by Need for speed@Sep 11 2004, 02:13 PM
I'm Newbie here..........just got 1 question to ask.............airbrush in malaysia LAW legal or illegal? I think this car spent more then 15K kua..........As i know Move part very very expensive lo........nice car really very chun chun........nice bodykit and airbrush too.........hope i can drive 1round haha.........if the owner dun mind :lol: .......PG KIA Car?? Racing Fit Dophin airbrush chun or this 1 more chun??
i dont think this kenari is very fast.... ( why you want to drive 1 round?????)
ok...

Move part now still ok lah...
price drop a bit, last time starting very expensive... i think the same way...

RAcing fit kenari more chun in my opinion

Originally posted by DJmobile+Sep 11 2004, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJmobile @ Sep 11 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Need for speed@Sep 11 2004, 02:13 PM
I'm Newbie here..........just got 1 question to ask.............airbrush in malaysia LAW legal or illegal? I think this car spent more then 15K kua..........As i know Move part very very expensive lo........nice car really very chun chun........nice bodykit and airbrush too.........hope i can drive 1round haha.........if the owner dun mind :lol: .......PG KIA Car?? Racing Fit Dophin airbrush chun or this 1 more chun??
ok...

RAcing fit kenari more chun in my opinion [/b][/quote]
ya i know Racing Fit car is nice but i like horror type airbrush.......Y i wan to try coz never drive b4 airbrush car mah :( .............huh Move part drop again ar........when i buy really very expensive lo.........DJmobile do u know how much the cost airbrush for Kenari............if expensive no money to do lo.........legal or illegal??

Originally posted by Need for speed+Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Need for speed @ Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DJmobile@Sep 11 2004, 02:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Need for speed
@Sep 11 2004, 02:13 PM

ok...

ya i know Racing Fit car is nice but i like horror type airbrush.......Y i wan to try coz never drive b4 airbrush car mah :( .............huh Move part drop again ar........when i buy really very expensive lo.........DJmobile do u know how much the cost airbrush for Kenari............if expensive no money to do lo.........legal or illegal?? [/b][/quote]
the cost i not quite sure...but i think its illegal lohz...small part i think can...but the whole body erm........

cos for every car...there is a log book or some call registration card...its a birth cert for the car...which include particulars like chassis no. engine no. and COLOUR of the car...if u do airbrush...wat u going to put there?? airbrush? hahaha...
this is just wat i think lahz....dunno correct or not..

Originally posted by Need for speed+Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Need for speed @ Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

ok...

ya i know Racing Fit car is nice but i like horror type airbrush.......Y i wan to try coz never drive b4 airbrush car mah :( .............huh Move part drop again ar........when i buy really very expensive lo.........DJmobile do u know how much the cost airbrush for Kenari............if expensive no money to do lo.........legal or illegal?? [/b][/quote]
legal or not, i not sure lah...
cos lots of cars are getting airbrush nowadays and thanks to puspakom or JPJ that does not state whether if we could air brush our car a not...

like lumghini said, a little bite is ok lah...
i like the pic of a the kenari with a medium british terrier dog at the back... cool

whole car last time NITRO design had an offer and was at the range of 2-2.5k i remembered...
If you really want to airbrush your car, go for something you like and think that is cool considering the years to come..

Originally posted by DJmobile+Sep 11 2004, 11:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJmobile @ Sep 11 2004, 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Need for speed@Sep 11 2004, 03:08 PM

ok...

ya i know Racing Fit car is nice but i like horror type airbrush.......Y i wan to try coz never drive b4 airbrush car mah :( .............huh Move part drop again ar........when i buy really very expensive lo.........DJmobile do u know how much the cost airbrush for Kenari............if expensive no money to do lo.........legal or illegal??
legal or not, i not sure lah...
cos lots of cars are getting airbrush nowadays and thanks to puspakom or JPJ that does not state whether if we could air brush our car a not...

like lumghini said, a little bite is ok lah...
i like the pic of a the kenari with a medium british terrier dog at the back... cool

whole car last time NITRO design had an offer and was at the range of 2-2.5k i remembered...
If you really want to airbrush your car, go for something you like and think that is cool considering the years to come.. [/b][/quote]
DJmobile and lumghini thxs for all ur information............Do u know when is the coming car competition or car show?? At Where and when?? Why seldom got competition in PG??

As i know, there is not yet have this Law rite?? If airbrush illegal sure i kena......Aiya when all the police and jpj lapar legal also become illegal la.......

hahaha...no fear...in malaysia...anything illegal will become legal with CASH........hahahaha

Originally posted by equin0x+Sep 11 2004, 01:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (equin0x @ Sep 11 2004, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SuPeRtEc88@Sep 11 2004, 12:07 PM
13" or 14"? nice rims

malice,

nice or not? if buy this :unsure:
taiwan made.. Dank wheels its a 14 incher.. rm1800 the last time i asked before i decided to buy K-speed wheels [/b][/quote]
thanks , dude!! ;)

Originally posted by SuPeRtEc88+Sep 12 2004, 03:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuPeRtEc88 @ Sep 12 2004, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by equin0x@Sep 11 2004, 01:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SuPeRtEc88
@Sep 11 2004, 12:07 PM
13" or 14"? nice rims

malice,

nice or not? if buy this :unsure:

taiwan made.. Dank wheels its a 14 incher.. rm1800 the last time i asked before i decided to buy K-speed wheels
thanks , dude!! ;) [/b][/quote]
This Dank rim...is super heavy!

last time i saw dank rim was rm1.2k@klang,
k-kid, this type of rim is more to show rather to go...

Originally posted by lumghini@Sep 12 2004, 02:40 PM
hahaha...no fear...in malaysia...anything illegal will become legal with CASH........hahahaha
haha..
in malaysia...
for things to be legal you must have DEEP pockets...

Originally posted by malice@Sep 13 2004, 12:18
last time i saw dank rim was rm1.2k@klang,
k-kid, this type of rim is more to show rather to go...
ya ya,

i'm slow car..... ;)

This car definitely from penang. Did u do the bodykit at RABK????

Originally posted by VictorGR@Oct 6 2004, 21:10
As i know the owner bought, the Bodykit from japan, not RABK 1.
RABK wont get this kind of quality Bodykit. Isaw the real car b4, i heard RABK took the photo as advertising purposes.

Originally posted by fei_fei+Oct 7 2004, 15:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fei_fei @ Oct 7 2004, 15:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VictorGR@Oct 6 2004, 21:10
As i know the owner bought, the Bodykit from japan, not RABK 1.
RABK wont get this kind of quality Bodykit. Isaw the real car b4, i heard RABK took the photo as advertising purposes. [/b][/quote]
no wonder la ta bodykit was flawless...very neat....from nippon or :o ...no one can do such workmanship here ;) ....thumbs up for scarlet horror

Originally posted by hianboy@Nov 17 2004, 17:15
guys! newbie here! heard tat RS bodykit also kacau by JPJ kah?
yea of coz, u must get approval from JPJ b4 u change.......

when u caught by officer, they'll ask u : Surat ade? talak kena saman tau?....... :lol: ;)

Top Bottom