Karma, what happen to me

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
As I always cursing be it from mouth or keyboard, today I received a sms from my wife telling me a bad news.

My new house 22 feet sliding gate (secondary gate) had been stolen together with few windows panels. There goes at least 4 pieces 18" AD08. The gate they can sell maybe RM100-200 as scrap metal. KNS. They must bring lorry and do it at daylight. All thanks to Tenaga for taking more than 5 months just for approving a new application (the TNB post just in front of my new house gate). I'm speechless. Perhaps, I'm helpless. Live in a country that has too many people that are low efficiency, greedy, lazy, no shame and etc. Working abroad for more income and living in malaysia for low living cost. Sounds good but the fact of what you pay what you get will never wrong. But 1 thing I wanna say, is that, I still glad for no need to work or live in Singapore.

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Sorry for the loss bro.

Assuming it's a newly handed over residential area, I suspect it could be the work of renovation subcontractors working around that area or foreign workers staying nearby. They have the easiest access even if your area is gated and guarded.

Btw, why were the tyres outside?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
As I always cursing be it from mouth or keyboard, today I received a sms from my wife telling me a bad news.

My new house 22 feet sliding gate (secondary gate) had been stolen together with few windows panels. There goes at least 4 pieces 18" AD08. The gate they can sell maybe RM100-200 as scrap metal. KNS. They must bring lorry and do it at daylight. All thanks to Tenaga for taking more than 5 months just for approving a new application (the TNB post just in front of my new house gate). I'm speechless. Perhaps, I'm helpless. Live in a country that has too many people that are low efficiency, greedy, lazy, no shame and etc. Working abroad for more income and living in malaysia for low living cost. Sounds good but the fact of what you pay what you get will never wrong. But 1 thing I wanna say, is that, I still glad for no need to work or live in Singapore.
Sorry for your loss, brother. Lately got many emails on robbery, hold up and so on. Don't know what has happened to our country.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Sorry for the loss bro.

Assuming it's a newly handed over residential area, I suspect it could be the work of renovation subcontractors working around that area or foreign workers staying nearby. They have the easiest access even if your area is gated and guarded.

Btw, why were the tyres outside?
I think he means his lost will cost him probably 4pcs AD-08....:smokin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Now I understand why people pay RM2.4mil (back then) to buy a unit in Valencia.. security guards with shot guns. You either be uber rich or uber poor, those stuck in between gonna kena victimized.

Anyway, criminals are more rampant these days, in this year, the cases of kidnapping, robbery, theft, is much more than previous years, yet government and police says crime rate down.

Vote wisely in the upcoming GE.. Bad things happen because good men do nothing.. or something like that.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Exactly, Ultra rich got people to protect them, Ultra poor no one will even look at them, those in between kena loh......:banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ixeo,
where is valencia? is it the bungalow opposite tesco extra (formally makro) along kesas, cheras area?
the last time i knew those guards were carrying m16...:smokin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ixeo,
where is valencia? is it the bungalow opposite tesco extra (formally makro) along kesas, cheras area?
the last time i knew those guards were carrying m16...:smokin:
NKVE Exit at Sg. Buluh, head towards Kepong/KL after the exit, traffic light directly ahead is Sierramas and next to it is Valencia.

kuntauasli

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Sorry to read ur case. but i suggest u to wait for few more months then "security fee" will be imposed in your residential area... this is business maa.. a new branch of business other than CD and ah long...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The house had been left without electricity. Sure people think no one staying and take advantage on it. As soon as I got electricity, I can start working on it. Need to find a CCTV system that will automatic notice owner once motion detected.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The house had been left without electricity. Sure people think no one staying and take advantage on it. As soon as I got electricity, I can start working on it. Need to find a CCTV system that will automatic notice owner once motion detected.
And then what? You call the police? And the police come 3 hours later to take your statement? Think 10 years ago, did so many crimes happen?

Sadly, whatever you do, or we try to do, won't help. You read news of security guards for housing area getting beat up? And people getting robbed in front of condo in front of the guard?

You know why? Criminals are NOT AFRAID, Malaysian police are useless. You want to fix this and prevent this, only 1 way bro. With your own efforts you are losing the battle. I hope your area not so bad, stealing gate small matter, I scared they break in and rob you and your family, or worst, somebody gets hurt. Be safe.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I feel sorry for your loss. Btw, which residential development you're in? If your hse is a new development, there should be electricity already when the developer hand over to you. Even streetlights. Because these 2 things are essential in getting CF, or CCC.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good morning.

Tufoil is featured in a special Formula 1 supplement in The Star newspaper today.Do read the write-up.

In conjuction with this exciting event, ACE HARDWARE outlets in the Klang valley and Penang are giving a 10% discount for all Tufoil products. All you have to do is to bring along the Tufoil advertisement incorporating the discount voucher and present it to the cashier.

Do hurry for stocks are limited for some items. Promotion ends 30 April 2011.

Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience