K20A kakis Head Count (EP3 or DC5)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007
wow.......looks like more and more kakis now........lets go up north or down south.......anyone interested? ipoh or penang. malacca or johor bahru.....day trip or overnight. u guys suggest.......Alan as organiser.......or Chris........dont count on me pls.... :):burnout:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
lix - same old same old, nothing new.... :D excited about the new car eh !? hehee

Svelte2: not an issue at all. We're just a bunch of friends who happens to own Rs and we absolutely loves cars. Nothing political, just hang on and 'tok kok'.... PM Chris or Me for your details as we are not a club, and usually pretty last min outing.

oi tim - hehee yours cold start at 1700 cause yours a Monster ! hahaha

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Wei,i think many FD2-R owners plan to downgrade their tyre size from 18' to 17' coz of 'too heavy' issues.Even Jacky Amoil also plan to do tt...:confused:

So i'll be joining him on bulk purchase on Rays Eng rims.Who is interested?Can get cheaper deals...:top:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Anybody who wants to get rid of their 18 inch ........ rims ...... do contact me :)

I'd be interested.

Alan: you basket la ! :) the only monster is the one between my legs ...... now, that's scary!

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
nice meeting with u guys yet again !
:)

was a nice one... :) too last min yer? got to plan one nicely next time, not bad for a last min outing !

I had a great down though very tiring .... hahaha

cant seem to load up the pics... hm...

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
damn, great weekend guys, brilliant driving alan, chris & gary, good seeing you all again.

i never knew homosexual friends could be so cool :)

kidding kidding .......

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
alo, check motor trader hey..

should be around 100-120k ?

tim : and i never knew a fruity head can talk ! hahahahaha (mango pic)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

no mango picture :(

my future career as a politician will be ruined !!!
i'll be worse than Chua Soi Lek !!!!!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
whoa,... tis thread super happening,...
any bro can help source for the front red H emblem kah???
ep3 and dc5R punya same rite???

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007
yeah......it was cool.......really cool.............not the route to Genting but the driving trip. To everyone out there, beware of Chris ! dont let his face fool you. he's a God Damn Good Driver ! he was so quick in the corners. Straight. 180-turn or anything u can do on your front wheel drive machine he can do better than you !

To Vagabond, you drive superbly on LDP. fast and furious. everything seems perfect EXCEPT your ugly hairstyles. not just normal ugly. is God Damn Ugly !!! So, your package with your Hairstyle makes you are a COMPLETE FAGGOT to me bro ! So keep it up. I guess we all in KL never knew a Faggot could be so cool.............!!!!!!!!!! :)

To Alan, you never ending story. in Genting u say brakes problem. ask u to drag or to Sepang u say clutch problems. your problems never end..........may be until u change to C Class AMG then no more problems !!!!!! :)

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
damn, great weekend guys, brilliant driving alan, chris & gary, good seeing you all again.

i never knew homosexual friends could be so cool :)

kidding kidding .......
Yup... Lots of fun... :burnout:

yeah......it was cool.......really cool.............not the route to Genting but the driving trip. To everyone out there, beware of Chris ! dont let his face fool you. he's a God Damn Good Driver ! he was so quick in the corners. Straight. 180-turn or anything u can do on your front wheel drive machine he can do better than you !

To Vagabond, you drive superbly on LDP. fast and furious. everything seems perfect EXCEPT your ugly hairstyles. not just normal ugly. is God Damn Ugly !!! So, your package with your Hairstyle makes you are a COMPLETE FAGGOT to me bro ! So keep it up. I guess we all in KL never knew a Faggot could be so cool.............!!!!!!!!!! :)

To Alan, you never ending story. in Genting u say brakes problem. ask u to drag or to Sepang u say clutch problems. your problems never end..........may be until u change to C Class AMG then no more problems !!!!!! :)
Haha...... :rofl: Don't let this guy fool you man. He got BIGGER balls than you may think. BIG enough to take it to 258km/h on the highway in a Honda. Respect respect. :burnout:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
whoa,... tis thread super happening,...
any bro can help source for the front red H emblem kah???
ep3 and dc5R punya same rite???
SS14 subang, exceptional auto... they have it....i dont have the number with me now though...

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Yup... Lots of fun... :burnout:

Haha...... :rofl: Don't let this guy fool you man. He got BIGGER balls than you may think. BIG enough to take it to 258km/h on the highway in a Honda. Respect respect. :burnout:
ya ballz............ :D +1 argreed !!!

talk about brakes...chris...we totally forgot about it...damn it !

as for clutch, thats one is true ler, try driving mine and u'll know what i mean.

as for faggot gary ! yesh, i am going conti ! :thefinger: even so, wouldnt be as fast as u lots :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005

as for clutch, thats one is true ler, try driving mine and u'll know what i mean.

as for faggot gary ! yesh, i am going conti ! :thefinger: even so, wouldnt be as fast as u lots :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
yup... totaly forgot about it. only realised when i was home. :hmmmm:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
i heard mangobond; i mean vagabond is coming to kl this weekend again ! :)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Aero-Lan: you are gonna get that mango shoved up a spot in your body where the sun will never shine on :) heheh .......

Gary: all right, hint taken, bring your scissors out, you're giving me a hair cut on the spot !!!!! i'm gonna make you eat that mango after Aero-lan pops it out of his butt...... :)

Chris: Looking forward to gettin more goodies from you :) ...... i can't wait to check out your long shiny polished loud sexy.... exhaust pipe......

Fobs: come down this weekend also la! Genting round 2!

Anybody keepin in touch with Kenny (penang ep3) ?
Any plans this weekend? anybody plannin to go sepang open track day?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
SS14 subang, exceptional auto... they have it....i dont have the number with me now though...
ok boss,...
no urgency tho'
anyway, if u seems to pop the number somewhere,... juz pm me,...

Aero-Lan: you are gonna get that mango shoved up a spot in your body where the sun will never shine on :) heheh .......

Gary: all right, hint taken, bring your scissors out, you're giving me a hair cut on the spot !!!!! i'm gonna make you eat that mango after Aero-lan pops it out of his butt...... :)

Chris: Looking forward to gettin more goodies from you :) ...... i can't wait to check out your long shiny polished loud sexy.... exhaust pipe......

Fobs: come down this weekend also la! Genting round 2!

Anybody keepin in touch with Kenny (penang ep3) ?
Any plans this weekend? anybody plannin to go sepang open track day?
shiooooooo! u dc5/ep3 guyzzzz play with mango pulak,... mango no R lehhhh,... might as well try wateRmelon,... huhuhuuu!!! but it wont fit anyone's butt,...

me? go cruising with u guyz???? me small R,... auto somemore,... tak boleh lah,... went crusing up towards hilly road semenyih previously with canken of putra club,..... cant even catch up with him,...

anyway, tmrow will be in KL, daytrip,... and evening dinner time TT schedule for the accord cf/cl gang,... location : section 14 mcD,...

any dc5/ep3 bro wanna join us also no prob,... got a few otais here with h22aR,... at least got RRRrrrrrrr,... me planning to have my 2nd prosperity burger for the season,...

if wanna contact me, bro jamesvegabond has mu digits,...

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007

Alan : we know your problem. need not to try your car.

just fix it and have fun at sepang. u r going to sell your car right? so by hook or by crook u stil have to fix it. if u dont feel like drag or go to sepang..........then just say it bro........i know, yours are much higher horses than ours.......but wat we want is fun bro............. come on....... u've been influencing me a lot for the past one year.......and now u go conti without even a single lap in sepang? come on........who's faggot now...... :adore:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
Had anyone been modified a blow off to a n/a car?
But I am planing to modified a china brand blow off to n/a car...

The project will start from 9/11/2011
I don't know weather can suscuess or not.. But worth to have a try to earn more experience...

But here which sifu got try before or experience with it can leave me a comment??
TQ :confused::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience