JPJ Rules

Jul 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Heyy forum,I just need a bit of help here ,i was stopped in a JPJ roadblock and the officer looked at my car and started writing on a paper that was on his hand,i later realized it was because of my tint,i signed and they gave me a paper saying that i need to go for inspection and the date stated 03.08.12 9am do i have to go before this date or is the appointment on this date...what happens if i dont go?..and if i take the car for inspection will they just check the tint or the whole car..and does anyone know how much i will be fined?Mind me for so many questions,i am a national from Saudi Arabia,so i am not familiar with the system here,thanks in advance!!

And anyone knows what this is?(Pemeriksaan kenderaan di bawah seksyen 61(1) APJ 1987??

simongs

Feb 11, 2011
seremban
i think you just go on the date/time mentioned. if your tint is more than the permitted level you will be issued a fine & i think you will have to pay & re-do the tint & get it checked again.

Pemeriksaan kenderaan di bawah seksyen 61(1) APJ 1987 - car inspection under this section of the law - 61(1) APJ 1987

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I went to a performance shop in pg and came across a earospeed carbon fiber muffler.......veryvery nice.....when i was abt to leave the shop, a putra came the shop and VooOom.......the exhaust sound veryvery sweet.....he uses a carbon fiber muffler which i saw earlier on in the shop........so i was wandering it is a good muffler or normal muffler like Apexi N1 muffler ? which would you guys prefer.......

Please advice....... <_< :( :blink...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience