Jealous Ahura + RE Gathering at Danga Bay JB 22/03/09

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
Well, when you've seen the Jealous Ahura, you will believe it. The amount of detail is truly amazing, even people who see showcars day in day out were amazed. Furthermore, MotoRex is an international motorshow; it can definitely at the very least top five in the show car competition. BTW...7-7 Daikouku RX7s are not show-cars; those are street cars, you can't compare. Show cars will never be driven; it's a work of art.
Hmmm... don't want to be an ass but you need to recheck your statement up there.

Jealous Ahura

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Hmmm... don't want to be an ass but you need to recheck your statement up there.
So you are saying that show cars like Jealous Ahura can be driven daily? Or are you saying that the cars at Daikoku 7-7 are show cars, not street cars? What do you want me to recheck?

Co2

Feb 22, 2009
Well, when you've seen the Jealous Ahura, you will believe it. The amount of detail is truly amazing, even people who see showcars day in day out were amazed. Furthermore, MotoRex is an international motorshow; it can definitely at the very least top five in the show car competition. BTW...7-7 Daikouku RX7s are not show-cars; those are street cars, you can't compare. Show cars will never be driven; it's a work of art.[/QUOTE

Kena!
Seen it, believed it... Truly amazing :adore: it's a work of art alright.
Won 2nd in the competition ..Guess 1st was Danny of 'Lushes' featuring his WRX

Attachments

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Well, this still doesnt hide the fact that RE Club members went to Danga Bay to see hantu.... coz the organizers became transparent and no where to be seen.. and they traveled all the way there for nothing... So proud of malaysian modded cars abroad? i dont see no Malaysian flag on the car...

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Well, this still doesnt hide the fact that RE Club members went to Danga Bay to see hantu.... coz the organizers became transparent and no where to be seen.. and they traveled all the way there for nothing... So proud of malaysian modded cars abroad? i dont see no Malaysian flag on the car...

U're right bro..I wonder how the visitor knew that car is from M'sia..????:hmmmm::hmmmm:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
nicely done. the car does look nice and clean. congrats to the owner.

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Ok.... there are some areas of this car that is quite nice (I still prefer the Japanese style of modding).

But..... That is definately the UGLIEST rear bumper i've ever seen on an FD......

Glad it won 2nd place tho..... (I'm looking at the positive side mates). Looks like i'm gonna buy an issue of HOT4s magazine to get a closer look at it.

From the vid posted on youtube, as a Malaysian.... Its quite insulting when the girl noted to the presenter that the Aussies were the 1st to view the car publicly.... she said that even the Malaysians have not seen the car yet. Hmmmmm...... So much for National pride.

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Ok.... there are some areas of this car that is quite nice (I still prefer the Japanese style of modding).

But..... That is definately the UGLIEST rear bumper i've ever seen on an FD......

Glad it won 2nd place tho..... (I'm looking at the positive side mates). Looks like i'm gonna buy an issue of HOT4s magazine to get a closer look at it.

From the vid posted on youtube, as a Malaysian.... Its quite insulting when the girl noted to the presenter that the Aussies were the 1st to view the car publicly.... she said that even the Malaysians have not seen the car yet. Hmmmmm...... So much for National pride.
It was not unveiled in Malaysia because there were rules regarding handpicked showcars entering the Motorex competition. As said before in the thread, NO complete photos were to be taken of any of the 5 cars that were handpicked to be in Motorex.

To be handpicked is already an honour, and winning 2nd place for the first time a Malaysian modified car entered an international car show is something to be proud of. It may not be to everyone's taste, but huge kudos to the man who had the vision and put in the effort to pull this off. Hopefully more cars of such calibre will be built in Malaysia soon, whether its show car or street car category. 10 sec street Proton, maybe? :rofl:

PS: when the RX-7 was unveiled, there was a silat demonstration; how's that for national pride?

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
don't you just love it how the dude on the mic keeps on repeating that the car is "Fit for a King"..... Hehehehehe.......

Oh well, yea.... in many ways its a proud achievement for Malaysians. Props to the ppl involved. Malaysia Boleh !!!!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
congrats to Tengku Hanif and his team....Cant wait to see the Jealous Ahura back in Msia

Paco, inform us if the JA's touring is on.

Cheers.

paco

Jan 31, 2009
congrats to Tengku Hanif and his team....Cant wait to see the Jealous Ahura back in Msia

Paco, inform us if the JA's touring is on.

Cheers.
Hi Joe!

We r back to Malaysia and Jealous Ahura will be here by 6 August so soon we'll let the whole Malaysia view Jealous Ahura. We've made Malaysia proud by winning the KUDOS AWARD!!! and 2nd prize winner for Hi Tech Tunner in Maguiar's MotorEx 2009.
Jealous Ahura will be in the front page of LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE AUSTRALIA by this month August, HOT4S MAGAZINE AUSTRALIA next and AUTO SALOON MAGAZINE AUSTRALIA soon.
Not only we've made Malaysia proud we also been invited to ABU DHABI AND SEMA CARSHOW!!!!
Anyway we team of Jealous Ahura would like to thank everyone who have support us from day 1 until today and i believe's that dreams did come true!
Thank you Joe.

Paco

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

ok, after watching d video.. i take the flag thingy back.. Malaysia boleh
Maybe if you r there standing besides Jealous Ahura at THE MAGUIAR'S MOTOREX 2009INTERNATIONAL CARSHOW you will feel so proud to be MALAYSIAN and looking at the MALAYSIAN FLAG that flying on that morning inside the OLYMPIC STADIUM dome surround by 500 over car's and bike's you'll feel the honour to be MALAYSIAN.

philip_nst

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
then when u show to us?
where show to us?
jb or.....................

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Schumacher in 2004 after beating Loeb in a one-off challenge<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Media information: 20 June 2007
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• Michael Schumacher confirmed for the 2007 Race of Champions at Wembley Stadium
• Wembley Stadium to be transformed into a custom-built tarmac race track
• Racing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience