JBL comp set and amp advise & Feedback

takumi_86

Known Member
Apr 25, 2006
hi1983,still dont have enough money yet to get that JBL CS series that u mention,so sad ma :(

gchildz

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
guys do you think i should install voltage stabilizer after installing the JBL package?

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
takumi,
cs and px price difference small, keep your $ and buy afterwards. If u buy now affraid u will not satisfied and decide to upgrade to another series.

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Hi1983, How's your "Super" MB Quart premium speakers after tuning? Maybe we want to change after hearing that it can go veryyyyyyyyyyyy low as u claimed.

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
Nicholaskh,
I Thought Hi1983 Is Using Jbl Sprks...

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
hmmm, the mbquart is not for selling, however now i need to change my amp and do turning, this few days busy abit. will come tt later with you to listsen...

ahmisuhairi. last time i use JBL 607 for sales demo, just change last 2-3weeks only.

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
sell me ur demo set, cheap price laaa

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
nicholaslkh, how you know is me? haha, i am partner with khguan acually, hmmm, later we will futher take some others better brand like marcrom or others as low price ,,,, now still searching for supplyer lah. but khguan sell high-end abit, i use to sell low-end abit lah.

i don want admid at tt becos there are shop boss there don want to "ka ka jiao" his business... lah,

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
haha, you want ah?? how much you want give me? hehe

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
hi1983 said:
nicholaslkh, how you know is me? haha, i am partner with khguan acually, hmmm, later we will futher take some others better brand like marcrom or others as low price ,,,, now still searching for supplyer lah. but khguan sell high-end abit, i use to sell low-end abit lah.

i don want admid at tt becos there are shop boss there don want to "ka ka jiao" his business... lah,
Most companies offered high and low ends stuffs depending on which market they serves. By the way, which TT are u attending? Nowadays, there are so many TTs:confused_smile:

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
some times i also confused about thosed so many tt, however when free i only go .
but acually whats means high-end? acually i also have some amp and speaker are consider high-end but why don say becos the bos at last tt also selling some that i have too. example audison, and khguan Focal, but becos you know he is famous shop, and he is central of tt so i will not disturb him 1.

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
soooooo lastly...... have u had a good day today. finish your wortly moontly surway ...

thanks tarancetor.. however today no time to test the demo component lah...

Tarancetor..hope good luck and enjoy you ICE jouney... felix

terencetoo

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
felix ar felix!!! thanks alot ..very very happy! can;t descrip tears coming down while listening to music~ base...guitar, drum all solid strong with my choice of JBl GTO series..sadly wish i could get the GTO sub....can? hehe

i'll send u trader list dont worry ..

giv me 1 day i write some review of my installation 2day...

Guys wait for mine post!!! hi1983 still have secret weapon haven come out yet ya~ hehe

just got back from brother b'day dinner..haven tested out the Aweseme JBL yet..feedback 2more!

p/s: Bro my name is Too (2) not tor hehehe~ felix@cat

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
hehe, too, and i am not felix@cat, is felixthecat lah

jbl 607 is a good component with 2ohm inpedence drive, and even handle 90watt rms with no need high-pass, need 3week -1moonth run-in to optimize.

gto sub are good too, light and handle, if somebody say jbl only SPL? than i don think is true, jbl gto sub goes low and linear handle..good

jbl cs sub also not bad, especially with that price,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just last Saturday night, the Type-R boys in the know decided to have a merged meet between Singapore and Malaysia at a car park in Mutiara Damansara. The impromptu gathering was initiated by the CTR Club of Singapore and Revhouse, a CTR sub-culture based there. Over 60 Type-Rs made up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience