Feb 18, 2005

More information and picture for this product:
http://tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/d31684991?u=carloshome7

TAIWAN PRODUCT!

RM420nego(Free installation)
Please Call 012-2023765(kent)
Visible torque/horse Power Improvement

Function for Evil V-Manage
•Evil V-Manage is design for enhance the spark plug fire system,During the original 12volt current go true the V-manage unit, the current will be enhance to 16volt and output to the electronic coil compression, while the electronic coil receive the high current compression, The electronic coil will produce more electronic spark for the spark plug unit, the high sparking will giving better burning while petrol and air combination, for enhanced the horse power and better petrol usage.

Safety of V-Manage System
•Evil V-Manage not only enhance the spark of spark plug unit, it still able to stabilize the electric on the electronic coil, V-manage are using dual channel voltage circuit for avoid voltage and damage on the electronic coil, once if any short circuit happen, V-Manage circuit system build in security forward voltage design, it will automatically cut off, and return to normal 12volt current, in the same time the Red Led on the V-Manage Unit will be off.

Real good product,Using on my wife's car.

RPM respond test with D16A SOHC Vtec,better throttle respond,

still monitoring the Fuel consumption,Because we just change this used D16A engine,The car was buying from used car dealer,she driving for few month only, The Engine block cracked(water jacket)

we didnt know what the previous owner has been done to the car before,After we change the engine,the car lost power and high fuel consumption,the worst thing is the Engine is damn noisy,So i try to install this unit for her,with some minor performance part like extractor and midbox,

after install the V-manage with Iridium plug,immediately can feel the car more smooth better respond and the engine already silent down,Im Satisfy with it
YouTube - MOV00119

Last edited:

idnawse

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
perak
dont understand what inside that website. :hmmmm: dun have the english version ar bro ? sorry 4 asking..what actually the function? (coz i cant understand chinese language/writing):itsme:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Bro call me at 012 2023765 directly and I will explain to you.

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
i'll bring u for installation,if u want my location at kepong

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
this thing no need to tune just installation only,u can come to kepong to do installation if u need some body to install can call 012-2023765 thanks

Bump: this thing no need to tune just installation only,u can come to kepong to do installation if u need some body to install can call 012-2023765 thanks

Bump: this thing no need to tune just installation only,u can come to kepong to do installation if u need some body to install can call 012-2023765 thanks

maxken

Apr 18, 2009
can fix in vios ar? coa i already use pivot for ignition .

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
can for sure no problem

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
my location in kepong,but i can do installation in any place like ur house/office
please call me on 012-2023765 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Number plate : ADU 6618

light blue wira 1.5gli

gt wing at the back (very high)

14 inch rims i think

lifted back end ( rally style )

small double eksos muffler

special edition face lift front end ( bumper etc )

front bares undergrnd sticker ( windscreen )

basic desciption...driver thinks its a lambo !! dangerous driving around setapak...spotted arnd jalan genting kelang and danau kota area many times...keep a look out guys as he thinks he owns the road.....just a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience