Japan TRD watch RM79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

Japan TRD watch RM79

TRDWATCH

Jul 5, 2006
Hi All,

This is a very special offer for all motor racing fans,especially proud Toyota owners. This watch is specially design from Japan.
We represent the sole distributer for TRD brand souvenior. Believe it....this special offer is for limited stock only. You can purchase this watch for only RM 69.....while stock last. You can never find this watch in the Malaysian market, overseas it is double the price. Made of staniless stell and brass machinesm. the beautiful strap is made of pure Italian leather, this TRD racing watch is durable and made of finest material qualty.

Grab this opportunity as soon as possible. ls forward this msg to potential buyers and also die hard TRD fans.

Thanks & Regards,
Nordin 019-2499965

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
bro where r u located?interested here,neg?if u r around kl,mind to pay me a visit at kepong?

Known Member
Jul 1, 2006
Bro, am interested, pls let me know where is your location..thanks

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
TRDWATCH: You know somethin man... If you wanted to photoshop the TRD logo onto the watch in the first picture, you could have done a MUCH better job!

ison71

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
MutantTomato said:
TRDWATCH: You know somethin man... If you wanted to photoshop the TRD logo onto the watch in the first picture, you could have done a MUCH better job!
You RIGHTTTTTTTTTT....why i dont realize tis in the first place....Thanks MutantTomato

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a kia sportage year around 1997 - First model
So the Alarm remote control (Original from kia) already LOST. hence the Alarm has disable engine from Starting

Well , Starter spinning . But the SPARK PLUG has been disabled and fuel CUT OFF

I have take out ecu and check the power supply - All power supply goes in to ECU , But what else HAS BEEN CUT OFF ???

If i get to know which thing cut off and i can bypasss it . den engine START ...

anyone can help me ?

ANYONE can tell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience