Japan GT event

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
Most of you would have known that there was a Japan GT lookalike contest for the past 2 saturdays. There were a total of 7 celicas which took part in the event last saturday at Sunway. out of the 7, 5 cars got selected for the finals!!!!

A total of 18 cars got selected for the finals(out of more than 100 cars) and 5 were CELICAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the fellow CCM guys........

Check it out at www.autojunctions.com

Bump: wow.... my mistake... just found out i's 6 celicas out of 7 that got selected!!!!!!!

Bump: wow.... my mistake... just found out i's 6 celicas out of 7 that got selected!!!!!!!

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Yeah!!!! Good Job Guys:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aiming Headlights Or, how to maximize visibility without blinding other drivers By: Tom Morr/autoMedia.com

Causes | Back To Top
Headlights can become misaligned in many ways. One of the most common is when the person replacing a bad light inadvertently turns the adjusting screws instead of the retaining fasteners. Fender-benders and other front-end damage can also cause lights to become askew, as can carrying heavy loads in the rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience