Is250 windscreen

waque

Known Member
Feb 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Who know how much is the cost to replace the windscreen? Mine sudah ada crack sikit. Hit by a stone on the hiway.

Tq

th_oh

Mar 29, 2009
Hi, waque.
If I remember correctly it should be cost around RM4,000 for the original Lexus wind screen
Be extra careful on the imitation as picture attached.
Original is comes with wiring inside, imitation not

Attachments

waque

Known Member
Feb 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Tq bro,

The pic u post(the one with cable) is it the original or imitation windscreen? Where can i get the original one, lexus malaysia?

Tq

th_oh

Mar 29, 2009
I did my under warranty claimed through Dr. Cermin.
The picture shown how bad is custom made :proud::proud:wiring done on imitation, where original LEXUS writing is all conceal in the windscreen. :proud:

th_oh

Mar 29, 2009
As my understanding it served as antenna reception for AM/FM radio.
But I also saw certain IS250 comes with shark fin antenna, which I believe it's for satellite radio reception.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if u have bought insurance with windscreen coverage....i can help u claim for the original..u need not pay anything upfront....just bring yr insurance policy...once done, just sign for it.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
The sad thing is i didnt buy the insurance for windscreen :(
your windsreen is laminated...so it has 2 layer..it just cracked but wont break into pieces and wont have any water leak etc...if u not hurry, u can renew yr insurance next year and insured windscreen for rm4k then contact me.....will assist u for the claim

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
My Caldina windscreen crack oso last week, a stone came from nowhere hit it... Bullseye crack... My problem is now most repair shop around JB couldnt find any original windscreen from Japan... They can only offer me 1)China made = RM1200 2)Thailand made = RM2500. Although they are all brand new I doubt their quality...
Another thing is that I only insured RM2000 for windscreen which mean if I take the Thailand made I need to topup another RM500... and Japan one will surely cost more...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Race and track junkie's take note, you will love this. A 1972 Lola T210 at Spa Francorchamps during a masters race. And just to make it all the more interesting, the driver, Chris Fox, spins at turn 1 right after the start. Watch as he makes his way back up the field in a car with zero driving aid, pity it's just a 5-minute video. If you're wondering how come the cars in front manage to pull away so easily...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience