is this normal???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kookoo

Known Member
is it normal for a guy...to ask for a girls bra size???someone who he
just meet for not long?just want u guys n girls opinion.....

i always ask girls about their bra size....no matter friends or strangers...ekekekekkeke :P

hmmm....well....maybe it's just me then....
if u were a girl and ur bf ask other girls their bra size..
is that ok?is it normal?

You must be new to this? It's ok when you think youre ok, i mean when you reach the point where both of you can be 'open minded'. You have to remember that not all girls has the same feeling.

it's not that i'm closedm minded or anything...i'm actually quite open,
we use to check out girls together....and do all kinds of stuff,but something
happened...he has a history now...now i dont really like the idea of him
checking out girls...what more ask...

depending on how close he is with the girl i guess..

and depending on the girl... if she's those shy type then i would definitely ask .. hehe just to tease her..but nothing lah i dont care about girl's bra size. so why risk ??

so i dont think you should worry lah

heehee...for me, i can guess their bra size oledi!!..(expert oledi) muhahahaah...

p/s: it's normal for guyz to ask laa....(guyz always curious regarding something aite)?..heeeeheh

I don't think it is polite to ask someone something relatively intimate, unless of course they are very comfortable with it. But then that depends entirely on the other person. Some people think it is fine some people don't.

Is it alright if a girl tells you her bra size when you don't ask, and you just met her 5 minutes ago??

Depends on how you think of her then. And also, to quote Clint Eastwood, "Do you feel lucky..."

aku_sangap said:
heehee...for me, i can guess their bra size oledi!!..(expert oledi) muhahahaah...

p/s: it's normal for guyz to ask laa....(guyz always curious regarding something aite)?..heeeeheh

accurate not?? next time teach me ar..
but actually i think it isnt normal for guys either gals to ask something private even though u can c with ur eyes.. unless she/he tell u.. but try not to ask.. sometimes u might not know tht this kinda action can b very hurt..

kookoo, asking ppl bra size is normal edi la..same like girls ask guys on the size of TAIFU they use ma..why la? simon naughty kah??? heheheheheee:D

Is it normal that 1 fine day your mom and you shopping in market, a stranger ask for the same question from your mom.....

If not mistaken, this are repost topic.

wahh..fell asleep for an hour and got so many replies...thanks..
well...at fisrt he was bitching bout her to me...how he dont like her..
n stuff...then a week later...he says he n her good fren...i was like..
huh????n he was like...eh she wear 36b....i was even more stunned..
i was like u even asked for her bra size?????he just smied n say..for
fun ma....

it's fine to ask...but make sure u got ice bag beside u....u never knw when u'll get a tight hi5 on ur face....kakaka...
anyway,guessing game will be much more fun,.dont u guys think so? :rolleyes:

careful this kind of guy. colour wolf. maybe he just blaber the size just to hurt your feelings or something ?? so wats ur size ? so that we at zth.com can justify his actions:D

if it was me...i wouldnt tell unless i really know the person lor....
if one of my classmates who i doint really know somes up to me
and asks me..'eh what size bra u wear ah?' i would be like wtf?

eterna22 said:
careful this kind of guy. colour wolf. maybe he just blaber the size just to hurt your feelings or something ?? so wats ur size ? so that we at zth.com can justify his actions:D

he wouldnt purposely hurt my feelings...how r u suppose to justify his action with size?
hahahah

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom