integra Headcounts!!

lykiat said:
Kriminalz......I'm the other white DC2 at state. How come you know me la???

Anyway, great outing guys, really one whole day out, pity I missed out the Eastin part la, wanted to run a bit.

ur the WFR plate?
we work at the same place bro...
m the purple coupe..

oh i see......u always park next to me when I'm working late night shifts...
yeah, i remember seeing ur car in State and Hartamas yesterday. I kinda thought it was you cos ur the only one with that car around town, plus the front of ur car looks like an integra.
joe, PM ur name and process, then can meet up in office.

Oh Kriminalz is the civic coupe. Haha. Nice car. Those two Putras weren't your friends ah? Tot they were your frens. You must be talking abt Helmee's white DC. His CF hood most ganas lar.

the putra, YES...

but not the gti... no, no, no... but he's kind'a like sticking wif us all the way...
hehehe...

yeah... that dc2 is awesome.. nice rims n hood...
i think he's try'n 2 cucuk that putra.. haha... but traffic was like sh*t..

haha danny i think we must go back to sri hartamas cari itu putra kasi perang sama dia kekeke

lucky mesh was not there. hahahahaha.... if not sure he will go perang with his ekzos perang.

anyway, i think helmee is dealing with the walkie talkie stuff. waiting for him to confirm. let's try n get walkie before fasting month ya guys. or better if can get in this weekend. btw, wat happen to itrdc2. said got big integra meeting. keeping quiet only.

teg08.jpg

wah eg cupe must be really rare lar....cool....how come front look like integra....lykiat u sure or not u? kekekeke

dudes you all wanna make t-shirt or not?

achor...i dun get wat u mean

if u post the pic here no link needed....open page u can see it liao

Sorry guys, didn't have chance to login ZTH so often.
Trying to get forummers and non forummers together.

Integra Gathering on for sure.
SUNDAY 17th SEPT, 3PM afternoon

Please state Name/Nick name those from forum:
- itrDC2 / +60163233171
-
-
-
-

You guys ever heard of 1994 Integra DC2 (round headlights) having 1.6 SOHC as stock engine? Which market was this car produced for? Is it possible to transplant B16 or B18 engine without troublesome mods? What's the fuel efficiency for these engines? Interior insulation good?

Found this car for sale and interested in purchasing. Thanks for your advice and hope you guys can help.

No probs Adrian, sure hope you'll be coming though.
What happen to the rest? :cyclops:

itrDC2 said:

- itrDC2 / +60163233171
-
-
-
-

itrDC2 said:

- itrDC2 / +60163233171
-achor
-
-
-

this time u're organizing rite?

integramania said:
achor...i dun get wat u mean

if u post the pic here no link needed....open page u can see it liao

i guess it's my settings then. nevermind, i'll post the pics straight away like that la.

tull the prigger said:
You guys ever heard of 1994 Integra DC2 (round headlights) having 1.6 SOHC as stock engine? Which market was this car produced for? Is it possible to transplant B16 or B18 engine without troublesome mods? What's the fuel efficiency for these engines? Interior insulation good?

Found this car for sale and interested in purchasing. Thanks for your advice and hope you guys can help.

i think almosyevo can tell u more about that. he's driving a dc1. it comes with a 1.6 sohc engine with auto tranny. for transplant, better u get the full halfcut. can get front JDM lights with it. if not, engine + wiring + gearbox.

Top Bottom