Insurance help

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i'm sure a lot of ppl out there are going to have this problem soon since more than 5.1 million cars on the roads in Malaysia are already more than 10 years old...trying to get an insurance company to insure for you without ripping you off

i'm having this problem now with my 18yo civic. kurnia chased me out of their office. tokio marine wont even open their doors to me. am now left with Jerneh who will only insure comprehensive( i bang ppl they pay for that other person's car repairs but i go eat shit myself) up to 10k. MAA a little better...give me 1st party but only insure up to 12k.

civic still sell for about 20k. means if i get into some scrap....i might as well scrap it since the insurance will not cover the repair bills...

anybody else having this problem? wanna share? maybe can get a solution. i need to renew my insurance by the 18th n if anybody can help out....will be very very thankful.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i'm sure a lot of ppl out there are going to have this problem soon since more than 5.1 million cars on the roads in Malaysia are already more than 10 years old...trying to get an insurance company to insure for you without ripping you off

i'm having this problem now with my 18yo civic. kurnia chased me out of their office. tokio marine wont even open their doors to me. am now left with Jerneh who will only insure comprehensive( i bang ppl they pay for that other person's car repairs but i go eat shit myself) up to 10k. MAA a little better...give me 1st party but only insure up to 12k.

civic still sell for about 20k. means if i get into some scrap....i might as well scrap it since the insurance will not cover the repair bills...

anybody else having this problem? wanna share? maybe can get a solution. i need to renew my insurance by the 18th n if anybody can help out....will be very very thankful.
eyy i thought comprehensive = first party and i thought comprehensive will pay for ur repairs if u get into an accident because it is the most expensive coverage plan
i did my 97 putra at uniasia the oni prob with 10+ years old car is u have to pay loading about 10-15%

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
same thing happened to me bro...i renew my insurance & roadtax online @ MyEG.com the personnel did everything for me, he has been servicing me for 3 yrs already. Last mth i did my renewal, i wanted to insure for rm26k. but he said if i want to do so, there will be loading charges bout 10% of my sum insured...something like that, i told him wat other options i have?

he said go for another insurance company, takaful i cant remember cos my cover note has not reached me yet....if i dowan to pay loading charges, the max i can ensure is rm22k.....so i went for it.

u just email him ask for assistance [email protected]

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

my car is 13 yrs old btw.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
same thing happened to me bro...i renew my insurance & roadtax online @ MyEG.com the personnel did everything for me, he has been servicing me for 3 yrs already. Last mth i did my renewal, i wanted to insure for rm26k. but he said if i want to do so, there will be loading charges bout 10% of my sum insured...something like that, i told him wat other options i have?

he said go for another insurance company, takaful i cant remember cos my cover note has not reached me yet....if i dowan to pay loading charges, the max i can ensure is rm22k.....so i went for it.

u just email him ask for assistance [email protected]

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

my car is 13 yrs old btw.
ahh then same case me lah bro
mine aso 13 years but uniasia charge me loading 10%
i aso forgot how much it covered though

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Thanks Danz...will contact him next monday.

Kumar...not sure but that was what was told to me...the insurance dun cover my car if i bang ppl or ppl bang me....basically they dont want anything to do with insuring my car...

if worse come to worse...either i go for AmBank or MAA...both still willing to 1st party insure my junker for up to 12k. (where can find civic for 12k ler......)

lading how much not a problem...i aredy have 55%ncd heehehhehe

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Thanks Danz...will contact him next monday.

Kumar...not sure but that was what was told to me...the insurance dun cover my car if i bang ppl or ppl bang me....basically they dont want anything to do with insuring my car...

if worse come to worse...either i go for AmBank or MAA...both still willing to 1st party insure my junker for up to 12k. (where can find civic for 12k ler......)

lading how much not a problem...i aredy have 55%ncd heehehhehe
WAHH then better dont buy insurance rite
why the hell we buy insurance to pay for other ppls car repairs
damm now im worried i also dont know what type my insurance is better go check it
hope u could update us on what type of insurance u got for ur civic and from what company and how it works
:adore::adore::adore:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u need to buy it to renew the roadtax kumar-san, no other choice.. its fecked up, i know..

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
u need to buy it to renew the roadtax kumar-san, no other choice.. its fecked up, i know..
hehe sifu has spoken :adore::adore::adore: ALL HAIL!! :biggrin:
anyways if thats the case we should just try to find the cheapest possible insurance plan then for our cars i guess

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys recently my mom painted the house. during the process lots of paint dust have setteled on the car body and glass. wont seem to go off. i tried polishing the body and glass, using thinner on the glass. any shop can remove this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience