Initial D (The Movie)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
To be honest with you all, I do really agree that Jay Chou is over rated. His songs are okay, even though right now I feel that he is banking on the latest hip-hop craze in Taiwan to earn his name on the top ten chart hits whenever his albums comes out in the market. Edison and Jordan Chan is also another guy with such similar characteristics.

Besides, if you look closely, many of the featured cast actors are also featured in the "Infernal Affair" trilogy

Well, if really all falls down for this HK pic, i do hope that the Hollywood guys can remake it with the below casts:
http://www.dvdvisionjapan.com/dmoviecast.html
haha....just joking :lol:

what the hell...is this a joke?? all the cast is from fast and furious....

What a joke... what does FnF has to do with Initial D?

Originally posted by acbc@Jul 7 2004, 11:22 PM
What a joke... what does FnF has to do with Initial D?
i think they want to do like Initial D but in English version..... <_<

Hehehe, i think the site authore just made a comparison or probably that it might be similar. :lol:

But the currect cast for HK Initial D is ok lar. The most interesting thing is, how the story goes. Are they going to use the original story or make a new one?

But in the end u gotta give them an all round applause. Japan, US and Bollywood doesn't even want to consider doing a live Initial D. But HK does. All i can say is, i'm watchign it even if it sucks. Just for the sake that someone took the effort and money to make it.

BUT!!! I'll bet there is no cinema movie screening here. And we probably have to live off VCD and DVD again. :(

err....cast sucks.... but hopefully to be a good movie..... at least.... someone is making the "movie" version...

takumi is not a akina speedstars member... he only joined up with project D :)

Originally posted by mindysy@Nov 18 2003, 11:57 AM
:o :o :o

oooooo......yeah !!! Jay chou cool .....but not look like not very nice be "toh hoi" .....
i think he better be tok hoi's dad oh..mata sepet n cool..haha

ten who be tok hoi?

takashi kaneshiro... i guess... hehehe...

i know...nicholas tse...haha...

i tot its Andy Lau

you guys all wrong la, chui hak himself is tok hoi la... :lol: jay chow is only one of the k-leh-fair who work in the petrol station. Chui Hak will drift all the way until the movie finished.

who's chui hak?? :blink: siapa itu??

it's Tsui Hark, not chui hark...he is the alledge director for this movie. his works includes Double team(a english movie staring jean claude van DAMN and dennis rodman), a chinese ghost story 1 and 2, etc.....

Btw, initially Andy Lau was chosen to be Fujiwara Bunta ("Man Tai" in cantonese), but later it is reported that he could not make it for the final cast due to some other commitments

alah~~andy lau ah....haha..then who's gonna replace him??

Top Bottom