Initial D - 4th Stage

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Unfortunately, AE80TypeD's ghost could not get near to acbc... he is armed with crosses, bibles, garlic, spirit bullets, holy water and GB's ghost trap. :p

Hehehe... come get some! (a quote from Duke Nukem) :D

hahahaha that sure is nostalgic.

"aaaww duke! cum back to bed, im ready for some action.. nnNOW! uh oh ha ah ah ah hahahhaaha"

roflmao :D

the fucks happened to L-E? got shutdown or summer holiday kah? has the 4th stage been licensed or something? im in the dark! help! :lol:

damn la, 17-18 airing soon... and im desperate enuff to download theWird's ep 16 translation kekeke

anybody got the latest 411?

They are still around...

Quote from LE forum: " While we're at it, I'll give some more details:

Ep 16 has been translated, edited, timed, and even QC'ed. All that it needs is to be finished typesetting, and that's where it's been for WEEKS. Once a certain somebody finally gets it typeset we can get it to encoding and release the stupid thing. On a related note, we're looking for experienced typesetters for the project."

AE80TypeD said:
the fucks happened to L-E? got shutdown or summer holiday kah? has the 4th stage been licensed or something? im in the dark! help! :lol:

damn la, 17-18 airing soon... and im desperate enuff to download theWird's ep 16 translation kekeke

anybody got the latest 411?

i thought no more liao, still got 17-18 ah

hehehe sorry acbc, my bad for not checking out the forum. thanks man. didnt really want to think about them subbers' problems actually :p hee hee

AE80TypeD said:
hehehe sorry acbc, my bad for not checking out the forum. thanks man. didnt really want to think about them subbers' problems actually :p hee hee

Have a break, have a Kit Kat... :dancing2:

/chews on my delicious kit kat, drooling sticky saliva all over the remaining half-bar and hands it over to acbc, "here, want some?" :lol:

AE80TypeD said:
/chews on my delicious kit kat, drooling sticky saliva all over the remaining half-bar and hands it over to acbc, "here, want some?" :lol:

Yucks! Now you owe me 1kg of Kit Kat!

hi.. sori to kacau thread. but project d 17 + 18 out oredi aaa? if got where to download? using limewire cannot find la. thanx....

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. the folks at L-E better step up. if the typesetting for 16 oso havent finish.... how to expect 17-18 subs soon!!?? huwaaaa :lol:

/backs up a 10 ton lorry full of kit kat and unloads them on acbc's car. kabroom! :lol:

yo!! finish dl but haen c... hope de eng sub come out soon!!! dunno wat de hell they say... but damn nice..

AE80TypeD said:
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. the folks at L-E better step up. if the typesetting for 16 oso havent finish.... how to expect 17-18 subs soon!!?? huwaaaa :lol:

/backs up a 10 ton lorry full of kit kat and unloads them on acbc's car. kabroom! :lol:

Woi! Why pick on me ar? Wait la... my turbo'ed car will be ready in 3 weeks...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom