INFINITE INTERCOOLERS!! Mini Kcar Size!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

INFINITE INTERCOOLERS!! Mini Kcar Size!!

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Guys,

New shipment of coolers are in again and this time i have something for you guys with mean looking K-cars out there!!...INFINITE INTERCOOLERS bring you the latest Mini Kcar Intercooler for your souped up Kancils and other K-cars...Call me up to view the real stuff!!

Specs:
1) High Quality Bar and PLate construction
2) 2.5" inlet/outlet
3) Takes up to about 150whp

Price: RM 450 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.

For any enquiries, feel free to PM me or just call me up at

019-3298621

Last edited:

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Shammam,

The core size is 240mm x 165mm x 70mm. RM 450 is the best price and it's with a year warranty. So no worries.

Regards,
Kian

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Guys,

KSCHU: Yup should fit without any mods on it. Shouldnt have much problem with it.

Auragtti: Yep, you can purchase it from my dealer at Kepong area with credt card. Shouldnt be a problem at all. At most, he will probably charge you a 3% extra. Just give me a call and i'll guide you there. Thanks man

Regards,
Kian

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Babycky,

I would suggest that you take at least the VR4 size. It's only for RM100 extra. With the VR4 size, i'm sure it would be sufficient for your future mods. I'm not too sure about the cost of the pipings as i dont do them. But my dealers would roughly charge about 700-800 like that. Why not you just drop by at my shop so that i can bring you to my dealer to get a quotation for the piping works. The exhaust shop is just below my shop. Thanks man

Regards,
Kian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Halo GUYZ,
Especially for those in sales line. Pls be carefulll with this person:-

Kevin Lee:angry_smile:
016-319 2973
BEC Resources

What Happen.....
Yesterday morning this idiot tend to call my channel manager for a meet up to discuss further on the business. [In-short] During meet-up - This fucker have de lunch together with us and kinda interested on our product. So v just know that this fucker might be the potential customer. Anyhow after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience